Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feb Danny Howells

revaluation

yes this is wayyy fucking early but I need to plan ahead.

Who's going? Raver, you know me and Pete are down...Can you drive? Sauvee should be checking with the parentals to see if we can have a sleep over. I think it's prolly wise that we just go up there on Sat and come back Sun evening. I can hear the money flying out of my wallet just talking about it...

Originally posted by raver_mania

Would the parentals be able to increase that number?

:confused:

are his parents going to be in town that weekend and staying with him? i dont know if i would want my parents seeing a bunch of cracked out individuals staying over sauvee, but if they are cool with it.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Depends..... Who else?

tini...... if you remind me this evening I'll get it tonight..... or if you resend me the link I'll try and get it now....... :aright:

yeah sure man, whatever you say, we all know your going to wait until 15 minutes before pvd gets on the decks so you can get online and get your tickets. :blown:

Depends..... Who else?

tini...... if you remind me this evening I'll get it tonight..... or if you resend me the link I'll try and get it now....... :aright:

Moi.

and I guess Pete.

But yeah, do "parentals" literally mean "parents"?

But then I figured you might not be going out to PvD if your parents are in town...

PS: Never got a chance to meet-up with Ruth over the weekend. Thats the problem with hanging out with a large group of non-clubbers...plus our host was the only one with transportation.

Moi.

and I guess Pete.

But yeah, do "parentals" literally mean "parents"?

But then I figured you might not be going out to PvD if your parents are in town...

ya, krish muust be tired...def need those $2.50 rails.... the "prentals" was also a joke...hence the "sleep over" reference

DooooD!!!!! Did you read the first damn post??? Those were the three I was referring to.... jetlag - all 3 hours have you in another time zone or something??

Heard from Ruth - BAD Krish!!!

ohhh, I see *in best ditsy sorority girl voice*.

Yea, tired as hell...got 41/2 hrs sleep Sun night, and only 31/2 hours last night (red-eye flight)...

I need to call Ruth. Tried to convince the people I was with to go to DNA lounge but all they said was "oh, do they play that nasty TECHNO music??". What could I do, I was at the mercy of my hosts.

And we didn't even venture into San Fran on Sunday..Monday I had to spend time with Amy and her sister.

ohhh, I see *in best ditsy sorority girl voice*.

Yea, tired as hell...got 41/2 hrs sleep Sun night, and only 31/2 hours last night (red-eye flight)...

I need to call Ruth. Tried to convince the people I was with to go to DNA lounge but all they said was "oh, do they play that nasty TECHNO music??". What could I do, I was at the mercy of my hosts.

And we didn't even venture into San Fran on Sunday..Monday I had to spend time with Amy and her sister.

hold up man, Amy has a sister? :D