Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you politely tell a girl...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex sed 2 me, "babe, why don't u join a gym...." yea, that was almost 2yrs ago--- i'm 40lbs lighter, i was never obese or chunky or n-e thing, i just needed 2 lose a bit of weight--- but umm, YEA, that DEF KILLED my self esteem at the time :rolleyes: don't say n-e thing 2 her, she knows she's gained weight, she'll lose it when she's ready 2-:)

Originally posted by magilicuti

i posted this question on 3 boards and this by far the smartest answer i've gotten. saying that skinny girls are fat, brilliant

Yeah that works too :laugh: but seriously nobody likes going to the gym, its the feeling you get after the gym that keeps you motivated. I think if you help train her she might go - say that you want to show her off :)

Originally posted by dani672

honestly there is no easy way!! the gym thing is the best one..

not that i was obese but i deff weighed more a few years ago.. my bf is into training (like i know you are magilicuti) so it was easy for him to tell me to go to the gym.. cause he just included me in his workout.. he never told me not to eat stuff.. but he showed me how he ate.. and introduced me to different eating habits.. he is really good about that stuff b/c he knows the health benefits of different foods.. so instead of being like "hey fatty don't eat fruity pebbles everyday" (heehee) he would be like.. "you know its not really healthy to start your day out everyday with sugar cereals.. you would be a lot less tired if you weren't coming down from a sugar high by 10am...."

nina knows what i looked like a few years ago compared to now.. so whatever he did it worked!

i promise if you could get her in the gym for a few weeks and she could see the difference it makes.. she would get into it.. if not slip trim spa in her drinks! J/k:D

You def. look different now than a couple years ago. Now I have gotten lazy I need some pointers dani give me some advice :(

Originally posted by piro8

You Mags,

You take her out to dinner, tell her that you will order for the both of you (very romantic).

You order a large steak/ penne ala vodka, etc. for yourself then you order her a large lettuce with carrot sticks on the side and a diet coke. Better make that a water with a lemon wedge.

I think she'll get the hint. j/k bro. I wouldn't say shit.

:)

very cool! dont say anything cause it really shouldnt matter unless the only reason you are with her is for superficial reasons

right???????

come to think about it though, if i didnt have a high metabolism, i'd be huge and i wouldnt care cause i am lazy as shit

i would love for someone to kick me in the ass and drag me to the gym, regardless if i need to or not...............

i say maybe suggest working out as a "togetherness" activity.

you never know she might be waiting for some help

but only if you are looking out for HER best interests, and not YOURS.

I agree with the others, she probably knows she is gaining weight. Personally, she would be hurt if you said something to her, but If someone really cared about me I would want them to be honest. I wouldnt want to start gaining weight and have someone tell me "no baby you look fine", because thats a straight out lie, and then she is just gonna continue eating, because she trusted that you said she looked fine.

Stay on her about the gym. Maybe you can say, Hun, you have been eating so much Mickie D's lately, and it isnt healthy for you. Please come work out with me. I dont want in our old age for you to be sick and then Im left all alone. (then you lie), You look OK, but i think we could both be healthier (even if you dont need to be).

I dunno, my 2 cents.