Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ tonydraper is back at exit!! 4 good

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

ohh one more thing... i might be able to pull some strings and get you that closet on your right when you walk in... i hear they have heat in there. I could even get you your own velvet rope and a bouncer so it could jsut be you and liek 2 or 3 other people, isnt that what you are going for.

But the fact of the matter is... it's not the room that makes the party, it's the DJ. John Digweed could spin in my bathroom and he'd still be John Digweed, and I think it would be fair to say that my bathroom would have a vibe better than most clubs put together if that happened.

If your DJ's create an awesome vibe in the red room, great, and if bugout and his DJ's create an awesome vibe in the midnight room, the coat closet, the doorstep directly outside the back door on the left side of the DJ booth, great as well :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

But the fact of the matter is... it's not the room that makes the party, it's the DJ. John Digweed could spin in my bathroom and he'd still be John Digweed, and I think it would be fair to say that my bathroom would have a vibe better than most clubs put together if that happened.

If your DJ's create an awesome vibe in the red room, great, and if bugout and his DJ's create an awesome vibe in the midnight room, the coat closet, the doorstep directly outside the back door on the left side of the DJ booth, great as well :)

I agree 100%. I have been to many " Small" parties. And I would have rather been in that small room off to the side than to be on the main floor any day. It is all about the Vibe, the party and the music. Not the size of the room.

Example... Sorry to bring up his name again. But Danny Tenaglia could pack any house in NYC. He could make more money spinning in a large Venue like Exit then he does at Arc. But what does he prefer. A smaller more intimate Venue that actually has a vibe. That actually holds a "Party" in the true sense.

There are letting mike get the main floor, dam, what he gets it from liek 9 -11 right, once they let people in he has to get off.

Oh and my boys do get the main floor from time to time. But they actually prefer the red room. Until i hear of that fagit on the main floor.... have fun in the coat room, and dont forget your down jackets this week bc its supposed to be the coldest day in a bout 10 years in nyc tommorrow. that mean the coat room will prob be down to like 15 or so.

if his room is doing so poorly and your room is doing so well...why do you seem so threatened by them?

:rolleyes: so i tell the truth that DJ tony draper is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mike i got some mlik to go with that cookie u through at me.or should i say swallow that hate pill u tryed to put on me!

no HATE just the truth and when tony and adam.S come back

fri.feb.7.2003. they have a new V.I.P COAT ROOM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::eek:

Originally posted by whitewidow

hey mike i got some mlik to go with that cookie u through at me.or should i say swallow that hate pill u tryed to put on me!

fri.feb.7.2003. they have a new V.I.P COAT ROOM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::eek:

:zzz:

(see above.. learn the wisdom, yada yada yada yada....)

Originally posted by whitewidow

:rock:

look if tony needs a place to store all his personalized "draper" jerseys he wears, im sure we can find room behind that bar that isnt used in our room....but our room is by no means a coat room--considering some of the best dj's in that whole club talent wise are playing in there--

too bad u guys couldnt make it to metro last nite--they got the crews out there right now doin roof repair-- :rock:

Originally posted by codica3

Did you come to Hybrid last nite? :confused:

no. It sucks having friends who just don't go to clubs. It's either I blow them off and drive in by myself, or I just suck it up and hang out at a bar all night. We all go back to school on Monday so I just stayed local. Yeah, I'm pissed.

Originally posted by zeeker

no. It sucks having friends who just don't go to clubs. It's either I blow them off and drive in by myself, or I just suck it up and hang out at a bar all night. We all go back to school on Monday so I just stayed local. Yeah, I'm pissed.

Then the thread I just posted applies to you too. :cuss:

You have a chance to redeem yourself..

NICK WARREN. :D

ohh one more thing... i might be able to pull some strings and get you that closet on your right when you walk in... i hear they have heat in there.

The only thing you could pull is your hand off me and Mikes nuts.

I could even get you your own velvet rope and a bouncer so it could jsut be you and liek 2 or 3 other people, isnt that what you are going for.

Uhh no

Our room is far from poor. The heating situation sucks, but I can gurantee that ANYONE who is spinning or promoting in our room is walking out of that club with a HELL OF A LOT more money then you are, and we don't have to do it by selling pills and jars of K on the side.

:alrite: