Clubplanet Nightlife Community

34 year old Kylie Minogue to play teenager in GREASE 3

cookiegirl

From the "Hollywood is out of ideas" department. . . :rolleyes:

Kylie for Grease 3

January 23, 2003

OLIVIA Newton-John and John Travolta have signed up for Grease 3 - with Kylie Minogue to play their teenage daughter, reports say.

Newton-John wanted her daughter Chloe, 16, to appear with her in the movie, in which her character Sandy and Travolta's character Danny return to Rydell High for a 20-year reunion.

But studio chiefs have signed Minogue, 34, to play the teenager instead, British newspaper the Daily Star says.

"Kylie definitely doesn't look anything like her age and shouldn't have any problem playing a teenager," an insider told the paper.

"Anyway, it's worked before because Olivia was 30 herself when she played Sandy in 1978." Grease was a worldwide hit.

But Grease 2, starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Maxwell Caulfield, flopped.

Original cast members Newton-John, 54, Travolta, and Stockard Channing, who played Rizzo, have agreed to appear, the paper said.

"I had tea with John the other day and he is really interested," Newton-John was quoted as saying.

"Grease 2 didn't work because they didn't use us."

There was no indication of when filming would start.

Reval LOVVVVVEEEES Grease 2!!!!!!!!!

That 4 feet tall comment reminds me of something......did anyone see the US magazine from last week? On the last page, they had a feature called "When Humans meet Hobbits", showing photos of various women between 4' 11 and 5' 2, like Kylie Minogue, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, etc.......I was kinda offended ;)

Tini-- from now on, lets call it "Hobbit Invasion"!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by adeliz01

Reval LOVVVVVEEEES Grease 2!!!!!!!!!

That 4 feet tall comment reminds me of something......did anyone see the US magazine from last week? On the last page, they had a feature called "When Humans meet Hobbits", showing photos of various women between 4' 11 and 5' 2, like Kylie Minogue, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, etc.......I was kinda offended ;)

Tini-- from now on, lets call it "Hobbit Invasion"!!!!!!!!!!!

We are way cuter than Fredo or Freudo or whatever the hell Elijah Wood's character's name is in LOTR! *lol*

I heard Shakira is pretty tini too. I'm in good company :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

We are way cuter than Fredo or Freudo or whatever the hell Elijah Wood's character's name is in LOTR! *lol*

Fredo is Al Pacino's bald brother in the Godfather who gets whacked. Freudo is a shrink who thinks every man wants to fuck their mother.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you can spell elijah, but you cant spell frodo?