Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you go to school?

I posted this post expeicially for yuo FAGGOT. I knew you were goingto repsond right away. GEt off teh computer for a minute.

BOTTOM LINE: Like i said....you'll hidebehind your name all day all night...I'll be at river st and cherri....i would love to see u step footin there. I will stomp your teeth in.

Can't beleive you have nothing to do but start over messagebords...YOu gotta get out more...

Originally posted by menacenj1982

I posted this post expeicially for yuo FAGGOT. I knew you were goingto repsond right away. GEt off teh computer for a minute.

BOTTOM LINE: Like i said....you'll hidebehind your name all day all night...I'll be at river st and cherri....i would love to see u step footin there. I will stomp your teeth in.

Can't beleive you have nothing to do but start over messagebords...YOu gotta get out more...

:laugh: :laugh: GOT YOU, sorry i couldnt post earlier i was to busy at work to post. u know it sucks only making 45k a yr for a 23 yr old single kid and not being a high roller like most on here :rolleyes:, how's it at mom and pops place? oh look its 5:30 time to go home unfortunately for you i came on to kill some time and ur post was the top one. bring on the riddler at company b appetizers on you thanks dennis

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

is there an airport in ramapo. whn i was younger i remember my pop saying something about ramapo airport. maybe we stopped there fr gas or we landed the plane there or somerthing

not that i know of...it's in Mahwah, NJ

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

is it called ramapo airport or something.

for omereson the nme ramapo reminds me of my pop saying something abuot an airport

oh yaeah hi erica

hi sweety...i have been goin here for 3 years now & i dunno about that...maybe someone who lives in bergen county can help me out :confused: