Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How forgiving are you? . . .

marcid21

. . . in relationships?

Are you able to forgive actions / words that hurt you?

Do you hold the grudge for a lil' while, and let it slide....

...or do you hang onto it in the back of your mind...never letting it fade away... and always rekindling it when the going gets tough?

:(

Originally posted by nympho69

i can forgive certain things

however if i draw the lines and they are crossed

its over

bravo, same here :aright:

if someone knows your limits and proceeds to cross them anyways, then that means they don't have as much respect for you as you'd like them to. in this case, they can go to hell, and there are so many other people in the world, surely one of them will be more respectful not to cross these lines.

Originally posted by marcid21

. . . in relationships?

...or do you hang onto it in the back of your mind...never letting it fade away... and always rekindling it when the going gets tough?

mmmmmmmmmmm a little of everything i forgive u but I NEVER FORGET , is not like i will have it in my mind all the time , i live it with me to warn my self so i ill be careful of what may happend next ......

People change their mindsets far too quickly to properly judge their complete character by a single moment. Sure you may take into consideration that in that particular moment they displayed a certain undesirable trait which may have caused and even less desirable effect....and now you become aware of that unwanted potential...

But the truth of the matter is....we all have our moment when we are upset or rubed the wrong way and we were at our worst....should we be judged by that instant? or by our overall worthyness?....then again....who has the right to judge us?

All in all....if a person displays a momentary undesirable trait that is not part of his or her overall charatcer...I believe they are well within deservence to correct themselves if in fact they are even aware that they have offended or made some form of error in the first place...

:domo

"What reason do you hold on to the mistakes of others when your faults have already sliped by your awareness?"

. . . in relationships?

I will not fight, dont have the time or negative energy for it. If it comes to that, my 'tude is like... whats on your mind and how can we fix it. Life is too short to waste it fighting with your sig other! Words can be forgotten, but actions last a lifetime. I still remember when I was in college and my girlfriend tried to run me over with her car, psycho! The one thing I cannot forgive is breaking trust, once she goes that far, its hard to move on.

. . . in relationships?

I definitely forgive when I'm in love b/c I'm a sucker, but I never forget! Sometimes I wish I could, b/c it would probably be easier, but I just cant. Things always hang in the back of my mind, and unfortunately NEVER fade it!

im like our lil mexican buddy up there...i never ever ever forget...and i will make sure u know i havent forgotten..'cause ill throw it in ur face every now and then....

on the other hand..i 4give easily..and let ppl take advantage of me..but once ive been wronged..its tough to get me back

like nympho i draw the lines beforehand. if they are crossed it´s over.

however there are hard lines and soft lines. if a soft line is crossed i make it depend on if there was another soft line crossed in the past whether i want to continue or not.

if decide to continue the relationship the girl will at least be "punished" though. meaning: taking something away that she likes (cuddling and chilling with her whole sunday, going to places with her, whatever it is that she really values (this includes sex)) for a limited time to show her that when she´s with me, she either gets in line or gets NONE of the special treatment :)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im like our lil mexican buddy up there...i never ever ever forget...and i will make sure u know i havent forgotten..'cause ill throw it in ur face every now and then....

on the other hand..i 4give easily..and let ppl take advantage of me..but once ive been wronged..its tough to get me back

Shit... that describes me to a tee... I definitely have a bad habit of letting people walk all over me... but once I've reached my breaking point, fuck you cuz there ain't go going back.

Originally posted by tastyt

Shit... that describes me to a tee... I definitely have a bad habit of letting people walk all over me... but once I've reached my breaking point, fuck you cuz there ain't go going back.

tru- ill give myself some credit there... that i might have that problem sometimes too, but once u crossed me and i made up my mind about it, then good luck tryin to get back in

Originally posted by destiny779

I think i'm way too forgiving, i try to talk things out and work through it. I wont forget though. I give people way too many chances, but once those chances are blown, then you're out of my life, no regrets on my part for your stupidity.

I am also way to forgiving. I hate holding grudges... Actually the one I am in right now with a friend of mine is the longest I have held one. And that is just because I am so sick of shit that has been going on.

But other than that. It is so much easier to forgive and forget. Why hold a grudge. Tomorrow may never come... :(

. . . in relationships?

I am a mix of the last two. One of my flaws. I just can't get over things easily.