Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Line Up for WMC

anyone knoe if a space pass will be avaialable this year?

i might want to get one. tuesday, friday and saturday are looking good, but still i'm waiting until the final line ups come out.

anyone know if it will really be all of bullit for saturday? desyn, howells, superchumbo, christian smith et al? last years deep dish was a real snoozer for the forst 6-7 hours.

i think ali mustve smoked a shitload of weed that night.

Originally posted by vicman

i might want to get one. tuesday, friday and saturday are looking good, but still i'm waiting until the final line ups come out.

anyone know if it will really be all of bullit for saturday? desyn, howells, superchumbo, christian smith et al? last years deep dish was a real snoozer for the forst 6-7 hours.

Looking at this post Vic, looks like you smoked out prior to typing it:laugh:

Originally posted by latina

FYI

According to Picotto's website. . . he's going to be in Miami on that Thursday the 20. He's in boston on Friday the 21, and then he's back in Miami on Saturday for Ultrafest.

:cool:

Thats what I heard - he was March 20th:confused:

I NEED TO KNOW DAMN IT - I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I HAVE FRIDAY OFF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the official line up. Louis the owner is going to post. PVD is not playing at Space with Picotto. There may be some confusion The "NEW SPACE" and the "OLD SPACE" are trying to figure out if they are both going to be open for WMC. Whatever the result. This will be the last time the OLD SPACE is open.

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

there are only two reasons to why im coming to miami..

1st .. to see lola .. yeah

2nd..to see tiesto and it looks like I'm going to be missing him once again... go figure.........

Ahh thankx pumpkin;)

Shit, you fly in the day after TIESTO.......:(

Originally posted by vicman

jules.gif

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

This is not the official line up. Louis the owner is going to post. PVD is not playing at Space with Picotto. There may be some confusion The "NEW SPACE" and the "OLD SPACE" are trying to figure out if they are both going to be open for WMC. Whatever the result. This will be the last time the OLD SPACE is open.

I hope S&D are still doing a nite together though.. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Snagged it off VIP..

Tuesday - Danny T.

Wednesday - Paul Oakenfold and Tiesto

Thursday - Balance with Sasha, Digweed, Nick Warren, and Dave Seaman

Friday - Paul Van Dyk and Mauro Picotto

Saturday - Deep Dish and the Bullitt roster

omg, Tues - I'm there.... Thurs - I've just creamed my panties, I'm there... Fri - once again creaming, I'm there. Although Picotto and PVD in 1 night seems odd.