Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Do You Work Out???

I go after work at like 6p but if I had a choice I would much rather go in the morning. I have more energy then but life doesn't always work out the way you want it to. I'm just happy that I make the effort to go 3-4 days a week even though sometimes I drag ass....:D

Originally posted by neena16

I go after work at like 6p but if I had a choice I would much rather go in the morning. I have more energy then but life doesn't always work out the way you want it to. I'm just happy that I make the effort to go 3-4 days a week even though sometimes I drag ass....:D

thats why i am a slinky am just to tired after work

Originally posted by trewguy

thats why i am a slinky am just to tired after work

I hear you hun...I FORCE myself..because I know in the long run it gives you more energy and makes you feel good about yourself. Just keep changing the routine so you don't get bored and it's actually a stress relief for me. When's the last time you went to the gym if you don't mind saying?? ;):D

Originally posted by neena16

I hear you hun...I FORCE myself..because I know in the long run it gives you more energy and makes you feel good about yourself. Just keep changing the routine so you don't get bored and it's actually a stress relief for me. When's the last time you went to the gym if you don't mind saying?? ;):D

last week or something like that but i do something everyday and on top of when the weather isn't cold like this i work outside cutting trees down

Originally posted by dondiezel26

directly after work at 5.......then I can go home and stuff my face with a smile.....healthy food of course.......then tv.....then bed......ring ring.......ITS GROUNDHOGS DAY.....same thing all over again.........thanx.....now that I think about it.....my life really sux

being grown up sucks somuch better back in high school

apparently mr.slinky, that's not good enough!!!! the morning session just aint working............so wollop down some peanut butter, throw the chicken breast on the foreman and load up on that protein in the morning................

get that late night work out, and let them muscles grow, put bus' pic over your bed as inspiriation and pm the bus for his bulking process............

good luck jerryxslinky and keep up the good work...............

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

For all the people that actually make an effort to go to the gym.

When do you go????

Im more of a morning person, so since i have teh time, i go before i go to work.. :D

I join one February 1st. Until then I run in the cold (yes, I am crazy) and do free weights....:shaky:....:blown::D

Originally posted by misk

WORLD is being built in T-bowl shopping center on Hamburg Turnpike...i hear it is nice i may be joining there also :spin2: ....i work out ass crack early...its the best time

that was me! i accidently posted from MISK's name sowwy!