Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If a girl hooks up with another girl is that cheating?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

If she goes out with some friends and leaves you home and it turns out that she went home with another girl and didnt tell you about it , would that be considered cheating?

or would the guy just be jealous cause he wasnt invited?

Originally posted by gabo

If she goes out with some friends and leaves you home and it turns out that she went home with another girl and didnt tell you about it , would that be considered cheating?

It is kinda a stupid question...

Cheating is cheating. Does not matter opposite or same sex.

Like Element said cheating is cheating.. If your committed to someone then you should be w/ that one person only...

I fucking hate cheaters, really piss me off, wanna kill guys for being dogs.

Originally posted by hotchick69

I fucking hate cheaters, really piss me off, wanna kill guys for being dogs.

It works both ways...girls can be just as bad when it comes to cheating.

Peeps here already know my thoughts on the subject anyway...so no need for me to argue anymore about it.

Originally posted by spragga25

It works both ways...girls can be just as bad when it comes to cheating.

Peeps here already know my thoughts on the subject anyway...so no need for me to argue anymore about it.

Oh I totally agree w/ you, trusting people is so hard, especially once you are cheated on, everyone sux, kill everyone. :hat:

Originally posted by JoyBoy

Without a doubt it is cheating. I feel very strongly about subject. Never worried about my girl cheating with a guy only girls.

IMO girls are ten times more sneaky then guys.

Yo you hit the nail right on the fucking head there, my man. Most girls, from my experience, are always devious.

Originally posted by hotchick69

Oh I totally agree w/ you, trusting people is so hard, especially once you are cheated on, everyone sux, kill everyone. :hat:

Oh my god, my boyfriend is exactly like this. He was cheated on in the past and has trust issues. It does cause arguments sometimes but it isnt an everyday thing. It can be aggravating though.

Guest gabo

ok I thought it was cheating too but this guy I know got into a fight with his gf over this. she kept saying how it wasnt cheating.

ok I thought it was cheating too but this guy I know got into a fight with his gf over this. she kept saying how it wasnt cheating.

Then this girlfriend isn't really a girlfriend that cares or is in love.. B/c once your in love w/ someone, nobody matters more to you sexually than your boyfriend/girlfriend.

I think guys and girls are equally sneaky...Cheating is cheating....wether the girl cheats with another girl or guy it's still wrong...but the girl might not see hooking up with another girl as cheating b/c they think their guy will just find it sexy & therefore excuse it...but realistically it's CHEATING fuckin skanks lol

if ya can't tell...I'm VERY MUCH AGAINST cheating!! lol

Originally posted by sweetie029

I think guys and girls are equally sneaky...Cheating is cheating....wether the girl cheats with another girl or guy it's still wrong...but the girl might not see hooking up with another girl as cheating b/c they think their guy will just find it sexy & therefore excuse it...but realistically it's CHEATING fuckin skanks lol

Anyone ever watch the show "Cheaters"? What a great show. Catching these fucking low-lives out there cheating on national television.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Some girls do think that it's ok b/c men will find it sexy, not this fucking guy tho... cheating is cheating, had it done too many times to even put up w/ anything that has to do w/ cheating.. I told her if she cheats, then only way would ever date again is if I could fill up her box w/ concrete. So a big FU goes to my slutbag ex-girlfriends who I want dead... :eek: