Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Hotel is everyone staying in?

cool... i'm glad others are staying there too... i was a little worried since this is my first time in south beach...

also, we're flying into ft. lauderdale airport and gonna take the shuttle to miami airport and take a cab from there... is it too much of a hassle to do that to save some "partying money"?

Originally posted by gigi79

cool... i'm glad others are staying there too... i was a little worried since this is my first time in south beach...

also, we're flying into ft. lauderdale airport and gonna take the shuttle to miami airport and take a cab from there... is it too much of a hassle to do that to save some "partying money"?

Why not just take a vab from Lauderdale airport to your hotel it's only 5 extra miles then miami airport.

Nope, the term "limo" is used loosely here, as in "airport limo"...pretty much just a town car or a big Chrysler with a nice interior.

A real limo with a bar and shit would cost a few hundred from your airport to a hotel.

Originally posted by pod

Nope, the term "limo" is used loosely here, as in "airport limo"...pretty much just a town car or a big Chrysler with a nice interior.

A real limo with a bar and shit would cost a few hundred from your airport to a hotel.

i was thinking 20 bucks is too good to be true... i'm just glad i got a decent (i hope) hotel and flight at this point... just want to get to the hotel to drop off my bag and go tan... can't wait already i'm as white as a ghost... i hate winter