Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Hotel is everyone staying in?

From my experience the Riande is a big party hotel. Fun if you are looking for that. I always run into friends there. You can be assured of lots of noise at all hours. Personally I'm staying at a smaller hotel on Collins this year. I did the same last year and was happy to leave my friends partying at the Riande while I grabbed a few precious hours of sleep before waking up and heading to the beach.

Enjoy!

OK..I just booked my room at the Riande too..good to know that there are others that are staying there too...We should try to do a meetup with members of this forum that are staying at the riande..we will be there from the 20th to 25th....it's gonna be great..

Originally posted by trancedude

OK..I just booked my room at the Riande too..good to know that there are others that are staying there too...We should try to do a meetup with members of this forum that are staying at the riande..we will be there from the 20th to 25th....it's gonna be great..

my friend and i are staying at the riande... i think we're gonna need to load up on red bulls cause we aint gettin any sleep there based on previous posts i saw

:party:

i stayed at the Riande last year, and i remember it to be pretty mellow. no problems with noise, and only 1 or 2 sparsely attended pool parties. the place was a great value for the $$$, and even better for this year. i do remember the elevators kept on breaking down leaving only 1 working, but other than that, i'd stay there again...and might this time if i go again.

I'll be at the Best Western this year w/ the British Invasion. Atleast 70% of the rooms are booked by Londoner's .. oh lord, it's going to get krazy up in there with the tech house collective .. dont forget, we're having our Tech House party at the poolside of the Best Western. Opening party featuring: Paolo Mojo, Paul Louth, John Ioannou, Frank Fernandez, Wyatt Earp (Casa Del Soul) and Maya Amack. We're having the whole lot of them so be sure to pass by and say hello

Originally posted by digital7

I'll be at the Best Western this year w/ the British Invasion. Atleast 70% of the rooms are booked by Londoner's .. oh lord, it's going to get krazy up in there with the tech house collective .. dont forget, we're having our Tech House party at the poolside of the Best Western. Opening party featuring: Paolo Mojo, Paul Louth, John Ioannou, Frank Fernandez, Wyatt Earp (Casa Del Soul) and Maya Amack. We're having the whole lot of them so be sure to pass by and say hello

Fun fun fun~! I'll Mos Def have to pass by and say hi 2 all u crazy kidz:D