Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Sat HUNKA BUNKA with the MERGE FAMILY

I've gotten away with jeans there many a night. I wouldnt try wearing casual shoes though...thats pushing it.

Damn...alot of people going to bunka tonite i see....gonna be a filthy night.....just plain filthy.....dirty and filthy actually.....like brown and black particles all over and whatnot.......like pieces of filthy dirt lying all around on the dancefloor.....fawkin filthy tonite...werd

Originally posted by carusomaas12

I've gotten away with jeans there many a night. I wouldnt try wearing casual shoes though...thats pushing it.

Damn...alot of people going to bunka tonite i see....gonna be a filthy night.....just plain filthy.....dirty and filthy actually.....like brown and black particles all over and whatnot.......like pieces of filthy dirt lying all around on the dancefloor.....fawkin filthy tonite...werd

:laugh: YUP!!!! it will Be...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

bunka tonight is a good possibility

can you were jeans @ bunka or still not allowed ???

if you wear jeans just for a heads up...shoot myself, bon or mike B an email or Pm...so we can make sure you have no problems...

just make them sexxy or trendy...thats all..

u can email djprimepromo@aol.com for that if u like....

Originally posted by laurie619

How many times are you going to edit your post :blown:

i was going to quote myself about the jeans actually...thats what i ment to do but i hit reply instead...do what u want to do I dont care...I dont feed into the drama..gonna be a great night regardless...My friends will be there, Dana's Birthday is tonight also do as you please...

Originally posted by djprime

i was going to quote myself about the jeans actually...thats what i ment to do but i hit reply instead...do what u want to do I dont care...I dont feed into the drama..gonna be a great night regardless...My friends will be there, Dana's Birthday is tonight also do as you please...

Durr. . . Dana's my friend :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll be there

Originally posted by solargirl

hey did someone say merge/metro family :D:love: yeah we love those guys!

yea can we get some solar girl pictures from Bunka??...

We will have NJGuido.com, Me, and solar GirlsTaking Pictures...Allot Of blackmale Tonight!!!!