Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial saleen351 PM Sessions maze review

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

considering i threw up 3 times are already, i will post some time tomroww, but let me tell you i give it a thumbs up.... and there is massive big news in the clubbing wold... iwill post morstof it tommrorrow...

thanks marcpos ad ca;rea//

Originally posted by saleen351

considering i threw up 3 times are already, i will post some time tomroww, but let me tell you i give it a thumbs up.... and there is massive big news in the clubbing wold... iwill post morstof it tommrorrow...

thanks marcpos ad ca;rea//

WELL THANK GOD. I KNEW ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GO TO A PMS PARTY AND YOU'D HAVE FUN.:eek:

See what happens when you actually GO and CHECK IT OUT for yourself instead of putting down the party or the DJ prior?

SURPRISE! Glad you had a good time......:D

Oh, and who the hell is marcpos ad ca;rea?:confused::laugh:

j/k ----------------> LIGHTWEIGHT;)

Lola:D

Guest saleen351

ok so we roll pose deep into maze, we set shop up and sign some autographs for the cpers...

i'll skip all the bs, maze is just the best club in florida right now. the sound system is sick

anyways, i'll make this short:

marcos packed maze on a friday more than any other party.... place filled up nicely.....

some hot chicks but the dancers were simply the best i've ever seen in florida.. good job on them...

drinks got pricey, not sure what happend there, but beer was the usual 4 bucks

music was bla at best. Demi is not qualified to play places like that. Track selection and vibe, and flow of the set was way off. His mixing was aweful, mistake after mistake. At one point me and another dj, just looked at each other wondering what the fuck he was doing up there... hes a patio dj, not a main room guy... first 2 hours or so, were soooooooooooooooooooo bad... Any nj would of had that place jumping, though like i said, i'll give them credit for packing the place...

i was hoping ms would go on earlier to show the young lad how its done but when i left, he still didn't go on.....

Though i'll do admit mad people showed up, but i don't know if thats for the pms party or just for the dj, or both...

word was pdiddy was in the house, but i was told he was not, not sure if one of the cpers was fucking with me, none the less, morillo was there, and i got to chat with him..

had a blast, just need better music...

maze is the place of south florida...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Nick - This is not the quality review that I've come to expect from you. You can do better.

\

i threw up 3 times, got in bed at 7am, got up at 10, went to the air post picked up my buddy, and went to the elbow room and started drinking...

i'm kinda tired... :(

Dude the only reason you think Maze is the best club here in miami is cause they havent found you smoking reefer near the dj booth or come in smelling like reggs. if they did they would treat you just like those little thugs space regularly throws out..then you would be back to square one...bashing space/maze/lp/(insert name of the week here) and promoting your Laudy parties...

:tongue: BTW- rehab isnt just for quitters anymore you know:idea: :idea::tongue:

:hat:

y eso es mis dos centavos!

Originally posted by spacecadet888

Dude the only reason you think Maze is the best club here in miami is cause they havent found you smoking reefer near the dj booth or come in smelling like reggs. if they did they would treat you just like those little thugs space regularly throws out..then you would be back to square one...bashing space/maze/lp/(insert name of the week here) and promoting your Laudy parties...

:tongue: BTW- rehab isnt just for quitters anymore you know:idea: :idea::tongue:

Gey man don't hate on the Green. :idea:

Saleen has never been busted doing any thing at Space, so I don't understand your statements.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacecadet888

bro, i got stoned at space 3 times only, and i'ver been there 30 times... its only 1 hit, that we make in my roomates cigs....

get a life, and stop riding my dick, cause you pay and i don't

Demi is not qualified to play places like that. Track selection vibe, and flow of the set was way off. His mixing was aweful, mistake after mistake.

Yo Saleen, you don't know what you're talking about...seriously...Demi was right on and had the floor jumping!

It's a very different experience to go to a club and surrender yourself to the music and just let yourself go with it than standing cornered by the bar and chug away on complimentary drinks...I think that if you only had paid for your admission and your drinks, you'd appretiate more what goes on, I'm possitive you didn't catch the vibe and totally missed what PMS is all about...anyways, you should be more openminded and less judgemental, only then you will be able to relax and fully enjoy yourself...your review this time is very poor and contradicts everyone else's report about the party...personally, I insist, Demi, Mono and Duque rock the house!

peace

Funk :cool:

ps. I was so into the music and into the dancing that I couldn't notice any mistakes during Demi's set...WTF R U talking bout?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

Yo Saleen, you don't know what you're talking about...seriously...Demi was right on and had the floor jumping!

It's a very different experience to go to a club and surrender yourself to the music and just let yourself go with it than standing cornered by the bar and chug away on complimentary drinks...I think that if you only had paid for your admission and your drinks, you'd appretiate more what goes on, I'm possitive you didn't catch the vibe and totally missed what PMS is all about...anyways, you should be more openminded and less judgemental, only then you will be able to relax and fully enjoy yourself...your review this time is very poor and contradicts everyone else's report about the party...personally, I insist, Demi, Mono and Duque rock the house!

peace

Funk :cool:

ps. I was so into the music and into the dancing that I couldn't notice any mistakes during Demi's set...WTF R U talking bout?

see, you guys don't hear all the bs and mistakes, you guys are too content with your music here in miami. He made at least 10 major mistakes. One time it was sooooooooooooo bad i almost said something to him. I don't show up to hear shitty mixing. How often do u hear roland screw up? Not too often, like once a month, now og messes up more, but nothing of the extent of demi. The tracks were horrid and it was a bunch of little asian raver kids on the floor, and don't get me started on the way people were dressed. Can we say dirt bags.... The guy is simply a run of the mill dj. MS would have hammered that crowd, but the thing is maze doesn't support his night, they only concentrate on sat nights, so hes left in the cold, but he is just as good as og and roland. The last hour of the set was good, but the first 6 months of it sucked.... Big time.. He is offcialy scatched off my list of djs to go see. Ps very few djs actually get me on the dance floor, and when they do, it means they are good. Demi and his crew simply were lost when it came to building a set. Had very poor crowd sense and once again the flow was horrid. Wait till morillo comes, then you will understand what a NJ northeast dj will do to that place. You will then understand why the northeast djs are much better with exeption of a few djs down here. At one point they played noise and someone should have tossed morillo a couple grand to take over...

just so yous know, i had a blast, the pms party was fun as hell, i didn't go for the music, cause GA sent me some links of his shit, and i knew it wasn't for me, but i'm also aware that i should give it a chance since computer speakers aren't as good as the system at maze... So for pms i give it a big thumbs up, and for the music, i'd stick my balls in a blender then here that stuff again. Let MS do your pms party with jimmy t opening..:eek:

see, you guys don't hear all the bs and mistakes, you guys are too content with your music here in miami. He made at least 10 major mistakes. One time it was sooooooooooooo bad i almost said something to him. I don't show up to hear shitty mixing. How often do u hear roland screw up? Not too often, like once a month, now og messes up more, but nothing of the extent of demi. The tracks were horrid and it was a bunch of little asian raver kids on the floor, and don't get me started on the way people were dressed. Can we say dirt bags.... The guy is simply a run of the mill dj. MS would have hammered that crowd, but the thing is maze doesn't support his night, they only concentrate on sat nights, so hes left in the cold, but he is just as good as og and roland. The last hour of the set was good, but the first 6 months of it sucked.... Big time.. He is offcialy scatched off my list of djs to go see. Ps very few djs actually get me on the dance floor, and when they do, it means they are good. Demi and his crew simply were lost when it came to building a set. Had very poor crowd sense and once again the flow was horrid. Wait till morillo comes, then you will understand what a NJ northeast dj will do to that place. You will then understand why the northeast djs are much better with exeption of a few djs down here. At one point they played noise and someone should have tossed morillo a couple grand to take over...

just so yous know, i had a blast, the pms party was fun as hell, i didn't go for the music, cause GA sent me some links of his shit, and i knew it wasn't for me, but i'm also aware that i should give it a chance since computer speakers aren't as good as the system at maze... So for pms i give it a big thumbs up, and for the music, i'd stick my balls in a blender then here that stuff again. Let MS do your pms party with jimmy t opening..:eek:

Blah, blah, blah...of course you liked the party...I knew you were going to use the name of the club, the promoter and the djs to creat hype and get everyone's attention only to promote your New Jersey Djs...well, let me tell you...it is not necessary to put one thing down in order to make another look good...if you need to talk about your NJ Djs, make a thread about NJ Djs and go off about how great they are, don't start talking shit about Mono & Duque not knowing what they do because they kick ass and even worst, disrespecting and trying to take credit away from Demi who's a fucking genius...come on!

Get real!

:rolleyes:

ps. I respect your opinion but this time I think you are just trying to bust some chops.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by demids

guess you can't please everyone

It would have been nice though to have actually met at least saleen but it appears we won't get a chance in the future

sorry it wasn't up to your personal preference

i wanted to come say hi, but you were spining the whole night, i thought you were gonna end it like 3am or so, but i really don't remember much after that point, i know i swung by the booth to say good bye to ms, and you were still on.

First of all...I am sick that I couldn't make it out for this party. I was really looking forward to it and something came up that stopped me from going.

Congrats on what was obviously a very successful night. I'll be there for the next one for sure.

What I'll never understand is why some people can't just be open minded or at the very least, respect other people's opinions. If Demi is not your cup of tea, that's cool...but it does not mean that he sucks! If you like NJ vocal house...that's cool...but if you don't...respect those few who do.

I remember being at Crobar for Sasha back in August and hearing people say..."He sucks". The truth is that Sasha is one of the most gifted (if not the most) Djs in the world. You may not care for what he played, BUT HE DOES NOT SUCK!!!

It's like someone who does not like liver going to every restaurant in town and ordering liver then saying that the food sucked.

Don't talk about liver, Dade, mine took a beating this weekend :)

Maze isn't ignoring Markus, they promote him very well. Every week I'd see MS flyers on the beach and people handing them out.

Demi brought a bigger crowd since he is a draw down here. Between Marco's promotions and the buzz here on CP and elsewhere, it just drew more people. Not to mention the people showing up around 1 AM when they heard about the place going off.

Don't get me wrong, Markus is a great artist, but this time out, the promotions were better, since an outside organization handled 99 percent of it.

i wanted to come say hi, but you were spining the whole night, i thought you were gonna end it like 3am or so, but i really don't remember much after that point, i know i swung by the booth to say good bye to ms, and you were still on.

Boo!

sinner.jpg

a review from a guy who got drunk as a skunk off 1 drink.....

dressed like he came out of an episode of miami vice.....

looks like a bad andrew dice clay lookalike...

apparently didn't move from the bar cuz he probably had a hard on from dreaming he wishes he could have someone as hot as the girls dancing on the bar.....

claims to be a club maze legend...(understatement on his behalf)....

& then sucking up by saying he was going to go say hi, after ragging on the dj's, then to say "i don't remember much after that point...."

but hey it's a message board.. right! we can voice our opinion.....

BTW>>> it was nice meeting alot u you cp'ers/ keep it real...

& also i wasn't refering to you saleen... let me get that

comment straight & clear.... & i think i was more of a

man to show up on fri. regardless of what you've

posted about me or anyone else....

p.s

let us know when your balls blending party is....i'm sure you'll

have a flood of people at your party.....(waiting their turn to

press the grind button...)

ANYWAYS MY 25 CENTS WORTH......

L8R.....

Originally posted by mjm420

a review from a guy who got drunk as a skunk off 1 drink.....

dressed like he came out of an episode of miami vice.....

looks like a bad andrew dice clay lookalike...

apparently didn't move from the bar cuz he probably had a hard on from dreaming he wishes he could have someone as hot as the girls dancing on the bar.....

claims to be a club maze legend...(understatement on his behalf)....

& then sucking up by saying he was going to go say hi, after ragging on the dj's, then to say "i don't remember much after that point...."

but hey it's a message board.. right! we can voice our opinion.....

BTW>>> it was nice meeting alot u you cp'ers/ keep it real...

& also i wasn't refering to you saleen... let me get that

comment straight & clear.... & i think i was more of a

man to show up on fri. regardless of what you've

posted about me or anyone else....

p.s

let us know when your balls blending party is....i'm sure you'll

have a flood of people at your party.....(waiting their turn to

press the grind button...)

ANYWAYS MY 25 CENTS WORTH......

L8R.....

:aright: