Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Monster

Originally posted by kandykidkilla

hahah there was an article in the NYPost about the movie iwas in called Party Monster with pics of me and my friends..

picture

heres a different link if u wanna read the article..

the day the dancing died

i read this article in the post...who'd u play? i thought that was supposed to be Desi Monster or Astro Earle..but they were both dudes

and its weird that there's no mention of Jenny Talia...she was like the most interesting club kid of them all..spaced out beyond belief 24/7

that is astro and desi. i played myself. most of the club kids played themselves, besides alig, james st james, christina and keoki. Well since u know the story and what happened... Some of the club kids would rather not be apart of the movie, because of obvious reasons. Thats why they casted actors in their place or totally cut them out of the movie.

most of the old school ones stopped goin out after the murder. all the clubs started getting raided and shutdown, and it lost its magic. some still come out from tiem to time though. ive seen jenny on the street a while back. she looks pretty normal, blonde hair jeans, besides the cheeck piercings of course hahah..

Originally posted by kandykidkilla

hahah there was an article in the NYPost about the movie iwas in called Party Monster with pics of me and my friends..

picture

heres a different link if u wanna read the article..

the day the dancing died

Kandy you look awesome! Is that kid standing next to you Jon??

Had 2 Friends of friends in the movie..Jon and a buddy of his who's name i can't remember..he would vogue every where he went. (Damian i think)

Michael is NOT serving 20 years. NY POST SUCKS ASS AT REPORTING.

-iliana

;)

i kinda think its funny...

another fucking movie...

alot of people just dont wanna Trash what they have become, and left behind...

we all cant suck dick for crack forever kids....

and amanda needs to chill with the lips, a few weeks ago at vinyl i thought she was gonna fly away if she spoke anymore.....i mean

really? LOL:laugh:

love the girl n all ,but REALLY

>KandyKainkilla........ its been a while. LOL

PM Me

I wish I could have played myself in that movie. I was actually talking to Angel the night before he died. He was pissed off because Michael had him thrown out for dealing. This was after the second raid of LL and Michael had strict orders from Gatien to get rid of the dealers. The week before that, he stayed at my house, so when he went missing, his brother called my house.

I can't wait to see this movie either.

RIP Angel

RIP Limelight '94-'96 the best clubbin' years of my life.

There will never be anything like it.

Originally posted by darrellg

I wish I could have played myself in that movie. I was actually talking to Angel the night before he died. He was pissed off because Michael had him thrown out for dealing. This was after the second raid of LL and Michael had strict orders from Gatien to get rid of the dealers. The week before that, he stayed at my house, so when he went missing, his brother called my house.

I can't wait to see this movie either.

RIP Angel

RIP Limelight '94-'96 the best clubbin' years of my life.

There will never be anything like it.

the best years of my life also. the fun never seemed to end.