Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, with all the recent bi-lesbo intrigue...

georgym

Maybe there is no rational answer for this (maybe just having fun:confused: .)

But why if girls love being with other girls so much, why don't you become lesbians?

It has troubled me in the past, b/c i've been involved with women who tell me they've experienced other women and would do it again. It made me feel a bit insecure for some reason. Call me old fashioned, but i just don't get it.

Is there that much sexuality to go around, or are you gals just doing it for kixx?/?

A befuddled smurf :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Maybe there is no rational answer for this (maybe just having fun:confused: .)

But why if girls love being with other girls so much, why don't you become lesbians?

It has troubled me in the past, b/c i've been involved with women who tell me they've experienced other women and would do it again. It made me feel a bit insecure for some reason. Call me old fashioned, but i just don't get it.

Is there that much sexuality to go around, or are you gals just doing it for kixx?/?

A befuddled smurf :confused:

to answer the first question, i did have a serious relationship with a girl once but she turned out psycho

bottom line I like a woman's body as much as a man

but personality wise i cant deal with women

i don't understand the reason for officially "becoming" one thing or another.

if one enjoys women, one has sex with women. if one enjoys men, one has sex with men. if one enjoys both, well then one has a larger choice of sex partners.

there's no point in declaring oneself lesbian, straight OR bisexual. be who you are, titles aside, and just *do* who you want... as long as it's mutually satisfying and (physically, emotionally) safe.

Originally posted by wideskies

i don't understand the reason for officially "becoming" one thing or another.

if one enjoys women, one has sex with women. if one enjoys men, one has sex with men. if one enjoys both, well then one has a larger choice of sex partners.

there's no point in declaring oneself lesbian, straight OR bisexual. be who you are, titles aside, and just *do* who you want... as long as it's mutually satisfying and (physically, emotionally) safe.

So, when are we hanging out again wideskies??

jk lol;) :laugh::eek: