Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Midnight Room/Exit Review and Pics

acura

These ladies are no joke.

Aly started the night off a lil funky. Nice job Aly, you will come a very long way in the coming months.

Deja - One of my personal favorite DJ's, I finally had an opportunity to here her live and she did not dissapoint. Great track selection,mixing,programming; the whole nine.

WELCOME TO MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :D

Roxxia - Holy shit!!! I didn't really know what to expect from Roxxia. She layed down an epic trance set and layed down extreme one at that. The girl was so excited and appreciative to have a shot, and it made me happy to see that. She will def be back, more people need to hear this girl.

Met a Red Room DJ last night, DJ Serg. We share differing opinions on some things , but he seemed like a nice guy. he will be on main floor next week from 11-2 with his partner.

Exitsquared4e - If you were that lil beady eyed half retarded lookin punk poundin his fists and shootin looks when you walked in our room, you can stay the fuck out. You wanna be a man, come in by yourself and confront one of us. Say what you gotta say and prove what you gotta prove. You don't need to bring two of your boys . You can pound your fists and you can talk all the shit you want but until you wanna come discuss your problems with us face to face, please cease to exist.

On to the pics :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics... I am really gettin more and more annoyed that I didn't get out there... Congrats to the ladies on a good night... And best of luck to ALY on your Journies over to Italy... Make sure you take many pics and post them... I would love to get out there sometime...

Legend... What is the ISO on that camera? Just out of curiosity...

Woah... Tap Dude. You should get that printed and Autographed...

:)

By the way. A great site to get Digitals printed is...

Shutterfly.com

Originally posted by legend38

These ladies are no joke.

Aly started the night off a lil funky. Nice job Aly, you will come a very long way in the coming months.

Deja - One of my personal favorite DJ's, I finally had an opportunity to here her live and she did not dissapoint. Great track selection,mixing,programming; the whole nine.

WELCOME TO MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :D

Roxxia - Holy shit!!! I didn't really know what to expect from Roxxia. She layed down an epic trance set and layed down extreme one at that. The girl was so excited and appreciative to have a shot, and it made me happy to see that. She will def be back, more people need to hear this girl.

Met a Red Room DJ last night, DJ Serg. We share differing opinions on some things , but he seemed like a nice guy. he will be on main floor next week from 11-2 with his partner.

Exitsquared4e - If you were that lil beady eyed half retarded lookin punk poundin his fists and shootin looks when you walked in our room, you can stay the fuck out. You wanna be a man, come in by yourself and confront one of us. Say what you gotta say and prove what you gotta prove. You don't need to bring two of your boys . You can pound your fists and you can talk all the shit you want but until you wanna come discuss your problems with us face to face, please cease to exist.

On to the pics :D

Well,what can I say! I first have to give a huge thank you to Larry,

for staying and acting extremely professional,a guy beyond his time! Thanks for caring,and yes,I am soooo truly appreciative and grateful for this opportunity.

It was really nice to meet Aly and Deja,laying down some real sweet house and progressive beats.Really enjoyed!

Bob,thank you for taking the time for me,and also,for caring and treating me with respect.I can honestly say that you are a rare find in this business.

Regardless of the lack of people,we had a few supporters,and in time,and with proper promotions,and with the warmer weather,who knows,maybe the room will have to be expanded?

What a wonderful feeling to be surrounded with such enthusiastic,positive,and professional people.What a beautiful feeling to be given an opportunity to express with the world,and share just a little of what you feel inside!

I can only look forward to the next time!

Roxxia;)

Originally posted by elementx

Great pics... I am really gettin more and more annoyed that I didn't get out there... Congrats to the ladies on a good night... And best of luck to ALY on your Journies over to Italy... Make sure you take many pics and post them... I would love to get out there sometime...

Legend... What is the ISO on that camera? Just out of curiosity...

Woah... Tap Dude. You should get that printed and Autographed...

:)

By the way. A great site to get Digitals printed is...

Shutterfly.com

Thanks dood :D:aright:

And of course thanks to Larry for evvvvvverything, and to everyone who came out - Karch, saw you in the room for a few, and of course the beautiful ms. Bebby6919 and Nils out in full force to support :)

I'll post up my pics as soon as I figure out how to upload them! (New digital camera + blonde chick = bad news... pffft lol jk)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

and of course the beautiful ms. Bebby6919

Thats me!! :). Great seeing you again. Its been do damn long. You did a great job last night. :)

Roxxia, it was great meeting you! You are a sweetheart and sick DJ. You did just what you told me you were gonna do! I wish me and Larry could have stayed long but I had to be up at 11 to drive home and go to work :(. Well Larry said you'll def be back, hopefully I'll hear more next time :).

Of course it was good to see my babes (eventho we went together :laugh2:), Eric, Karch, Mike, Aly, Roxxia, and to meet a few others. Great Job girls! :D

Dam, I wanted to go, but I have the worst cold from this horrible weather. I was dying to meet Aly. Roxxia nice review. I'm very curious to hear you. Deja, that is one sexy belt your wearing. Nice pic Larry. I cant wait for Johnny Vicious classics night. I just hope this weather gets better.

Originally posted by danwilson

Dam, I wanted to go, but I have the worst cold from this horrible weather. I was dying to meet Aly. Roxxia nice review. I'm very curious to hear you. Deja, that is one sexy belt your wearing. Nice pic Larry. I cant wait for Johnny Vicious classics night. I just hope this weather gets better.

LoL come to my Bon Voyage partayyyy @ Float on 2/7.. i'm spinning 10 to 1, you should check it out so I can meet the legendary danwilson :tongue:

I had a great night last night. Not really like a crazy, sick kind of night, just one where I left the club feeling totally satisfied. Met and hung out with a ton of new people, and a ton of kids I see in there every week. From the main floor to the red room, to the midnight room, I was impressed. Red room was well, hard. The main floor was bumping like crazy, and the Midnight Room was just special. Surprisingly, my favorite part of the night was at like 6:00, as I'm about to leave I walk by the Midnight Room and I hear Solar Stone - Seven Cities. Peak in, the room is empty except for this girl Roxxia up in the booth. I was tired as hell, but the shit she was playing was just a perfect way to wind down and end my night. I must have been the only person in the room for about a half an hour or so, but it was the best 30 minutes of the night. Awesome girl, and quite nasty in the music department as well. Keep us posted, I will definitely make it out to hear you spin again. Again, awesome night.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

Dam Mike those are some nice headphones!

Damn kid - you are pretty pussy if you couldn't even identify yourself to the girl DJ's. And you're still flexing those keyboard muscles (wooooooow)

I met a bunch of your people from the red room, and they were very nice and considerate. It was a pleasure. It's just too bad you didn't follow their example.