Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon's line up!!!

kidliquid80

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by missnicki

you know whats really funny??? how you care so much to prove me wrong!!! you must have a lot of time to kill if you can copy and paste almost everything on this board.... hope you get a life soon that doesnt include CP....

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by whadupg

of all the things that you choose to laugh at on this board today - you choose that??? :confused:

Now I'm hurt :(

i didn't mean to hurt you...it's just that u got your panties so tied up in a not over a couple of comments that some poor girl from Jersey made....i mean u attacked her pretty vicously...so i thought that comment that she made was funny....but don't be hurt you know i love love2.giflove2.gif u silly!!!!

Originally posted by kidliquid80

i didn't mean to hurt you...it's just that u got your panties so tied up in a not over a couple of comments that some poor girl from Jersey made....i mean u attacked her pretty vicously...so i thought that comment that she made was funny....but don't be hurt you know i love love2.giflove2.gif u silly!!!!

C'mon - you don't really think I'm getting my panties in a bunch over this do you - all for fun. I'm bored at work today - Nothing more. And i'd like to point out that I started off very nicely in this thread thank you :)

I love u Bri...... ya know, in the hetero fashion of things.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Don't let flavanugz get you too riled up. He's still bitter because he hasn't learned how to party yet. I beat him at partying 11 out of the last 12 weekends (the 12th weekend I sprained my ankle and was on the party DL for the weekend... only way he could beat me).

Which shockwave girl are you in that picture? I'm routing for the girl on the right.

Do you like me and my friends below? Can you guess which one I am? ;)

(Who ever said I was a troublemaker?? :confused: )

Originally posted by missnicki

ARE YOU DUMB???? ut was def in repy to someone.... you know the bold black letters at the top? someone else wrote that... the normal letters are what i wrote....

Listen up here little ms. Nicki, are you dumb? Coming on this board fucking with people, you sound like you are more dumb then a bag of hammers. Writing in caps as if we can't hear you. In fact I think that all of the girls in that picture are ugly, and I don't want any of you to come and polute our clubs. So please keep your fat ass in dirty jerzee, and leave the "real" clubbing to us Boston folk.

Thanks and again please no caps I can hear you just fine!

Originally posted by prplhz

Listen up here little ms. Nicki, are you dumb? Coming on this board fucking with people, you sound like you are more dumb then a bag of hammers. Writing in caps as if we can't hear you. In fact I think that all of the girls in that picture are ugly, and I don't want any of you to come and polute our clubs. So please keep your fat ass in dirty jerzee, and leave the "real" clubbing to us Boston folk.

:laugh: :laugh: :clap2::rofl:

Originally posted by prplhz

:D I missed you :kiss2:

Originally posted by flavanugz

I love u Bri...... ya know, in the hetero fashion of things.

dude, you suck! Now the girl on the right is going to think I'm a weirdo.

Girlontheright, please understand that flavanugz's love for me is completely platonic and 95% unrequited. Don't take his comment as having any bearing on myself, thank you.

I've been waiting for prplhz to unleash those claws of hers ;):laugh:

Originally posted by flavanugz

Like u werent flattered Briana C.

Im just curious...what does it take to "show" someone how to party?

Does it involve drug intake, amount and skill of dancing, amount of sex?

See, this just proves that you don't REALLY know how to party! If you knew, you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

I'll "show" you how to party at Howells (well, I'll show you everything but the sex part. That's between me, the back alley behind Fenway, and one very lucky lady).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

See, this just proves that you don't REALLY know how to party! If you knew, you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

I'll "show" you how to party at Howells (well, I'll show you everything but the sex part. That's between me, the back alley behind Fenway, and one very lucky lady).

Question is....who is gonna show you how to afterparty?

ok guys sorry bout the caps, thats just how i write, it wasnt meant to offend/ blind anyone... and really are we still talking about this??? i was just posting that i was coming up there to party with my friends THAT LIVE IN BOSTON (not just go to school there) and have a good time, we party differently--> maybe not just better and i think people just took shit wayy to seriously or maybe they were just having too much of a good time... i didnt mean to offend anyone and peoples personal opinions of me and my friends wont stop me from coming up there and showing you guys how its done....

oh and at least we can drink at afterhours. :laugh:

I didn't know prplhz knew me all that well, thank god she generalized me...she must be the hottest girl around...as for I thought I was, but apparently she put me in my place...I apologize for my friend putting a pic of us up here, because I know it was mandatory to download it...forgive us, please

P.S: I'm the girl on the right!! And they are real!! And yes, I am easy to lay!