Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon's line up!!!

kidliquid80

Originally posted by jtav13

P.S: I'm the girl on the right!! And they are real!! And yes, I am easy to lay!

i think u should give me a call when u come into town...i'll give u the guided tour....

and...dont' worry about the ppl on this board...there just bored and lookin to start trouble...there's no need for sincere apologies...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know prplhz knew me all that well, thank god she generalized me...she must be the hottest girl around...as for I thought I was, but apparently she put me in my place...I apologize for my friend putting a pic of us up here, because I know it was mandatory to download it...forgive us, please

Nice tits:aright:

Oh yeah and welcome:D

I could tell you are easy to lay just by the fact that you live in Jerzee, dirty Jerzee that is...:rolleyes:

And yes, I am the hottest girl around, so you better recognize...:laugh:

Originally posted by kidliquid80

i think u should give me a call when u come into town...i'll give u the guided tour....

and...dont' worry about the ppl on this board...there just bored and lookin to start trouble...there's no need for sincere apologies...

Um, and your just looking to get laid, so no need for the cheesy pick up lines:rolleyes: And you know us, um how???:confused:

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Do you have any worth to add to this board other than a friend with nice tits?

CORRECTION: a friend with VERY nice tits.

I love how catty the girls have been this week :D Must be a full moon... and we all know what happens when there's a full moon, don't we d:Rew? :laugh:

Owooooooooooooo Hoooolllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by flavanugz

Im so glad i steered this thread in the right direction.

If it werent for me, these hoes would have just been ignored as any other normal hoes.

So u are easy to lay huh? I guess we have one thing in common.

You got tits?:eek:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

CORRECTION: a friend with VERY nice tits.

I love how catty the girls have been this week :D Must be a full moon... and we all know what happens when there's a full moon, don't we d:Rew? :laugh:

Owooooooooooooo Hoooolllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How come when a guy tools on a guy is cool, when a girl tools on guy it's cool, but when a girl tools on a girl it's catty? bite my ass nyis :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: nice

I'm not buying into that dude who posted saying he is thegirlontheright. No girl in the history of the world has ever referred to herself as "easy to lay". Well... except one maybe ;)

Speaking of Snatch.......

Oh no I didnt?

Originally posted by whadupg

How come when a guy tools on a guy is cool, when a girl tools on guy it's cool, but when a girl tools on a girl it's catty? bite my ass nyis :tongue:

i guess maybe cuz guys dont feel the need to compare looks... and they dont have to stoop as low as to calling them hoes... i learned from the girls in baaaston in the fiĀ®st place....

tell me how do you say first... the r's right in the middle of the word???? i just can't figure it out.. can you please shead some light on the subject for me???

HEY GUYS NO CAPS... o oops my bad....

oh and can you please stop sweating our dj's??? they hate when you talk shit about their state... thanks

Originally posted by missnicki

i guess maybe cuz guys dont feel the need to compare looks... and they dont have to stoop as low as to calling them hoes... i learned from the girls in baaaston in the fiĀ®st place....

tell me how do you say first... the r's right in the middle of the word???? i just can't figure it out.. can you please shead some light on the subject for me???

oh and can you please stop sweating our dj's??? they hate when you talk shit about their state... thanks

I'm so done talking with you - every time I read one of your posts I am all the dumber for it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by missnicki

And what DJ's would those be???

howel at the moon...