Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most annoying girl wannabe punk pop star?

weyes

who's your vote for most annoying girl WANNABE PUNK pop star?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. who's your vote for most annoying girl WANNABE PUNK pop star?

• pink
    • avril lavigne
    • gwen stefani
    • kelly osbourne
    • sheesh. you troublemakers always want an "other" slot.

I really couldn't vote for anyone of them especially gwen she's down right cool... one of the guys... married to hottie gavin...

i would have choosen pink but she is coming up with some new stuff.. her style is pretty good too..

kelly osbourne is just downright goofy.. that's why i couldn't choose her .. now if her brother starts singing .. then i'll have to hit him upside the head...

avril.. she has a different thing going on...free spirited ..so go avril..

so I'm an other!! :D

Originally posted by guyman1966

How can you doubt the lead singer of No Doubt? Don't be so full of hate!

ick. first of all, i think she does a really good job of making herself look hideous. i saw a picture of her when she was in high school, and she was a pretty girl. now she puts her strawlike hair in ridiculous dos, overaccessorizes, and that bindi thing? forget it :rolleyes: . and i can't stand her baby talk :mad::no: . her image screams of being something she's not, just for a show - 'cause she's afraid she otherwise wouldn't get much attention. and i think it's true.

the one thing i give gwen props for is that she kept her little boobies :aright: . i give all little-boobied girls props, 'cause it shows they've got class enough to not cave in to all the plastic surgery pressure these days :clap: .

Originally posted by weyes

ick. first of all, i think she does a really good job of making herself look hideous. i saw a picture of her when she was in high school, and she was a pretty girl. now she puts her strawlike hair in ridiculous dos, overaccessorizes, and that bindi thing? forget it :rolleyes: . and i can't stand her baby talk :mad::no: . her image screams of being something she's not, just for a show - 'cause she's afraid she otherwise wouldn't get much attention. and i think it's true.

Wow. U Are the first women I have heard bash Gwen. In fact, when she was here in November, the crowd was overwhelmingly female. I think she is hot as shit and a good performer. And, I like her little boobs as well.

Originally posted by elementx

Kelly Osbourne hands down...

She should be shot and put out of her misery. Oh wait I mean stop putting misery on the music industry. :mad:

you took the words out of my mouth, she should be :blown:

(plus she makes fun of other celebs that she thinks she is better then :laugh: )