Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High

fineones

Originally posted by codica3

Yes.

well, i know people that have tried and never enjoyed the experience. It's perfectly normal to feel that ;)

For me, I only first tried it in my freshman year at college. I was with a bunch of friends who had done it for a while, and enjoyed it right away. I've found it to be a good social stimulant

People that i smoke with tell me that i was made to smoke pot, cuz i do some crazy funny things ...

I don't smoke that much anymore... maybe 1 or twice a month :D

WEED SUX!!!

7 Years since I smoked.

Never enjoyed the fact that you get retarted and then hungry.

But that is just me. Weed never did much for me. Except for one time. They called it the Wheel Chairs... Now that fucked you up. When ever we got our hands on that shit. I would enjoy it. But anything other than that sucked.

i started smokin 2 years ago & that was frosh year in college...i wasn ANTI it in high school & never though ti would be where i am now....

i love the way it relaxes you & you bond wit people so much better...me & my roomie were so bad frosh year & now we are tight as hell..we smoke & get into deep convos & it's amazing...

i am actually high now :tongue:

yeh i got no beef with weed... i was the same way ...i thought i was going pro in basketball so i was anti-drug till i smoked weed and had the best time ever..ahaha...i dont smoke much ...just recently since i gave up drinking...

i was high as fuck last night but didnt want u to think i was a pot head...ahah :cool:

Originally posted by fineones

i was high as fuck last night but didnt want u to think i was a pot head...ahah :cool:

it's totally ok...i don't smoke that much especially when i am up at school, but people can think whatever they want...it felt great last nite