Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High

fineones

Originally posted by elementx

Damn Erica... You seem like you are always high... :laugh:

i am & i know this is gonna sound corny, but the reason i am really smokin a lot more is cuz i am having major back problems that the doctors can't figure out what's wrong...I have pain killers, but i don't like to rely on them all the time....but i also love the way i feel when i am high so i forget about my back :D

Originally posted by erica127

i am & i know this is gonna sound corny, but the reason i am really smokin a lot more is cuz i am having major back problems that the doctors can't figure out what's wrong...I have pain killers, but i don't like to rely on them all the time....but i also love the way i feel when i am high so i forget about my back :D

Damn near perfect excuse... :D Toke away sweetie... ;)

Originally posted by erica127

and also i like the way i feel when im high

hahah i love it:laugh:

Originally posted by ladyshady

sorry to hear that :isok:

but a few bumps for mee

:woah2:

aww, thank you sweety...as of now, all they can do is put inserts into my shoes cuz i don't really have arhces in my feet...she said this should help me a lot at the gym cuz of all the cardio work, but still, oh well