Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High

fineones

Originally posted by gmccookny

oooooo, i used to love smoking B4 yoga class.

I wish i could join you :D

it sux though cuz it's for school...it's yoga the beginnin 1/2 of the class & then slowly bringin our voice into action...it's called "Voice & Movement"

Originally posted by fineones

whoaaaa i think im gonna take yoga...thats sounds great...smoke and strreeeeetchhhhh

it's not fun...cuz me & my roomie were so high that once we had to lie on our backs & do things we didn't wanna get up cuz we were soo comfy...in this yoga class, when you yawn she (our professor) loves it cuz it means that we are breathin deeper, crazy lady

Originally posted by erica127

it's not fun...cuz me & my roomie were so high that once we had to lie on our backs & do things we didn't wanna get up cuz we were soo comfy...in this yoga class, when you yawn she (our professor) loves it cuz it means that we are breathin deeper, crazy lady

being to comfy sounds good to me

Why am I just now reading this??? :confused:

Cute thread... but there's really no point to me bumping every time I smoke. But I guess I can post here when I wanna bitch that we ran out of trees. Hopefully I won't be back on here very often. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Why am I just now reading this??? :confused:

Cute thread... but there's really no point to me bumping every time I smoke. But I guess I can post here when I wanna bitch that we ran out of trees. Hopefully I won't be back on here very often. :)

you could always bump once a week & maybe tell what u smoked, but that's all up to you...we always welcome new members :D