Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.mooddisorders.org

joeg

Your screening results indicate a high likelihood that you are suffering from clinical depression. Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation — or dial "911" or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation. This screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation.

:laugh: :laugh: Good to know...

www.mooddisorders.org - lots of helpful info and tests to help you figure out if you really are the worthless ziltch you think you are... :aright:

Well Joe, I don't know about you, but at least SOMEONE here can go through the day w/o any thought in the back of their head:

Your answers do not indicate bipolar disorder. However, if you have any questions or concerns, we recommend you print a copy of this completed questionnaire (using the print key on your Internet toolbar) and share the results with your physician and/or a mental health professional.

Your screening results are not consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

Originally posted by Jayme

Well fellas, I really didn't want to reveal this about me, but this IS my other board personality. I've been around longer than you guys think.

And if you can't figure out who this is, you're NOT a CP veteran. :aright:

Hmmmm...:shaky:

Originally posted by CodySpecialK

Haha.. I finally retrieved my old password..

LMAO.. look at my sig.. :laugh: :laugh:

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED. :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh.. and that reminds me.. back in 2000 and earlier.. when we were allowed to have caps in our names.. now I don't think you can.. I wonder why?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... :worry:

Originally posted by CodySpecialK

Haha.. I finally retrieved my old password..

LMAO.. look at my sig.. :laugh: :laugh:

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED. :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh.. and that reminds me.. back in 2000 and earlier.. when we were allowed to have caps in our names.. now I don't think you can.. I wonder why?

fucking wow...now i AM convinced youre the biggest dickrider of them all...even bigger than...how dare i....DAN WILSON!

idiot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xpander

I'm gonna chase you around Centro-fly with a big plastic bag full of jars. :tongue:

I don't even think I even knew what K was then.. :laugh: :laugh:

My initials are CSK and that was a nickname from freshman year in highschool that came about in my calligraphy class because we had to make a piece of art using out initials and making it spiced up so it was my old AOL SN and I just used the same one..

I was basically oblivious to the club scene at that point in time.. it was still kinda new to me.. as you can tell by my signature.. :laugh:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I could have diagnosed that with my BA in psych and 1 day of grad school under my belt.

while drunk . . .

and asleep.

:laugh: :laugh: what was the tipoff??? wait... don't post that... :laugh:

i particularly like how they stress that i dial 911 and get myself help immediately... thats less than comforting... :laugh:

Originally posted by xpander

No kidding you douchebag.

My apologies Nathaniel. In case people haven't noticed, then I will inform everyone at CP at this very moment:

Highmay: Jayme with the volume up to 10

Jayme: the actual embodied soul with volume at 3.

Carry on, my people...

And LinaBina, I'll be seeing you later tonight. ;)