Clubplanet Nightlife Community

surefire way to disturb any guy (non-friend)

weyes

i got this from my brother, he's enjoyed using it on people he really doesn't like at work, though he says it probably would be more effective coming from a girl.

"girls really don't know just how often guys jerk off," he says. "seriously. just about every guy has done it at least once in the bathroom at work. all you've gotta do is go up to any guy and say, 'look, i know all about you and the masturbating, and it's gotta stop :nono: ,' with a really stern look on your face. the guy will undoubtedly be embarrassed and freaked out, even if you haven't heard a thing :aright: ."

Originally posted by weyes

i got this from my brother, he's enjoyed using it on people he really doesn't like at work, though he says it probably would be more effective coming from a girl.

"girls really don't know just how often guys jerk off," he says. "seriously. just about every guy has done it at least once in the bathroom at work. all you've gotta do is go up to any guy and say, 'look, i know all about you and the masturbating, and it's gotta stop :nono: ,' with a really stern look on your face. the guy will undoubtedly be embarrassed and freaked out, even if you haven't heard a thing :aright: ."

Just a quick point of note hun.... If you tried to pull that shit on some guy, you can believe, the next corespondence you will be getting will be from an attorney...LOL. I dont know about different states' laws on privacy...but its ILLEGAL to monitor employees activities in the confines of a restroom..... But that was funny to hear. :laugh:

Originally posted by nympho69

so have all of u men from the board masturbated at work?

I wish I could !!! I guess I'm just too self conscious to make it work. But..If I ever get over that, you best believe the suckers will be painting that wall every three weeks...:D

P.S Anyone know how I can overcome this?? (at work or home?):):confused:

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i actually never did it at work... we had too many cameras and shit...

but thats pretty funny...

theres better things for me to do between 9:30 and 4 than wack off in the employee lounge and or bathroom... anyone whos doing this ish at work should be shot in the face in times square...

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres better things for me to do between 9:30 and 4 than wack off in the employee lounge and or bathroom... anyone whos doing this ish at work should be shot in the face in times square...

my o my, what nerve did i hit :worry::eek: ?

my o my, what nerve did i hit :worry::eek: ?

lol none really... however you just said ""girls really don't know just how often guys jerk off," he says. "seriously. just about every guy has done it at least once in the bathroom at work." and since i am a guy... i happen to fall into that category... so i just said my peace, and spoke for a group of guys who dont wack off in the office...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol none really... however you just said ""girls really don't know just how often guys jerk off," he says. "seriously. just about every guy has done it at least once in the bathroom at work." and since i am a guy... i happen to fall into that category... so i just said my peace, and spoke for a group of guys who dont wack off in the office...

ah :) . ok.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: