Clubplanet Nightlife Community

repzentin TEAM MANGLE.....HOLLAA....

sup freaks, screw the friday "ROLL CALL" digga is startin the MONDAY HOLLAAAA now just to get the weekend here a little quicker and build some anticipation for SAT FEB 1ST..............

in the quest for ELITE ENT. to take over saturday nights, they proudly bring to you another TRIPLE THREAT!!!!!

so girlies get your bikini tops, tight white pants, and work on the hip thrust female jersey hand pump and get ready cause team mangle is startin to weed out the competition on our road to MEMORIAL DAY!!!!

so if any you freaks know how to post the flyer for saturday hook the digga up, show some support for "TEAM MANGLE" and post it for me, diggas a little computer retarted...................

so HOLLAAAA to ya my freaks and so ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Yo how was beantown????

Enough fuel to get up there???

hell yeah, digga used a one tank to get up there!!!!!

started drinkin sat night early, digga knew he was doomed fo disaster................found me a late night pick me up a ol school 2000 mitsubishi, crossed my eyes from that point on, thank god!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

hell yeah, digga used a one tank to get up there!!!!!

started drinkin sat night early, digga knew he was doomed fo disaster................found me a late night pick me up a ol school 2000 mitsubishi, crossed my eyes from that point on, thank god!!!!

Digga are you ready to tear up the tables

sup stiff, yeah hook it up and put the flyer here for digga, it's under www.njguido.com, moo's got it up there...........

and yep, mafuka, once i get the vision back and shake off the weekend bzzzzzzzz, i should be aight............so round up the chickens and let the cows out to graze

get the digga some v's so i can put myself in happy color la la land when i hit up the denons, na mean, droolin and spinnin makes my life at ease,

hollllleluaaaaa to ya......................

good shit little stiffy, way to show the love for ELITE ENT. and TEAM MA,A,A,ANGLE....see ya round and wollop down those egg whites and get that bench up...................

i wish i was on the flyer at least licking this blondes lips, it would have added some color to the flyer, ya know, us brown people need some exposure too ya know.....................

Originally posted by misk

...holllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......for my coffee stained buddy.....

uhhhhhh................alyssa milano!!!!! just wathed commando and pressed pause for a half hour and brougt back a childhood dream, young digga loved the overalls..............

HOLLAAA to ya miks, and get your ripped tank out and put your number on the back, team mangle is startin trainin camp saturday feb 1st from the first beet to the end................

HAAAAAWLELUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......................

Its a very rare occasion that I actually ask a random skizzance out on a date......

But I found a ripe juicy apple out in PA last week... Invited her out for a night on the town... Bus style....

Not sure where I am taking the fine lassy.... Keep me posted as to what the plan is....

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by calebo

no

aah i've seen you've wondered off to uncharted territory young man and are messing with one of the diggas chicadese.........

let me take young mysty's foot our your ass and pls allow her to HOLLLAAA as she pleases...............

continus mysty and HOWLLL away!!!!

diggas got a couple hours to spin but after that we'll bust it out our supa dupa rump shaka and jersey stomp all ova mr.calebo..................

Mysty....

The services of Team Digga/Bus are free if you need us to hand out some ass beatins....

I love it when the cyber punks grow muscles behind the screen....

Princess... just point thine lovely finger in the direction to which we should toss the beatings.....

HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess.... another new punk on the block looking to prove his manhood online....

Too bad his mommy doesnt know how to put the PG block on his computer, and save us all the headache...