Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it me or.....

Not to be a wise ass. But if you look around you. People are still getting laid off left and right. Unemployment is at an all time high. The market is a fucking mess.

People kinda have to be smart with there money. The day of the Dot Com. Is gone. People had to get back to reality. :idea:

Originally posted by elementx

Not to be a wise ass. But if you look around you. People are still getting laid off left and right. Unemployment is at an all time high. The market is a fucking mess.

People kinda have to be smart with there money. The day of the Dot Com. Is gone. People had to get back to reality. :idea:

its a valid point and i agree completely...but there is a difference between saving your money and expecting to get everything for free....

some guy comes in bitching about getting a new phone....feels he deserves a phone for free cause he has had service bla bla bla....meanwhile he got a credit for $270 bucks....at his rate plan thats 6 months of free service on his phone....and he is STILL complaining...:rolleyes:

fuck you scumbag

BG

Originally posted by elementx

....good point - but i think hes talking about his employers, not the customers

Elementaxfuggnrumpshaka.....

The only people that are getting laid off are those who sit back and let shit happen....

Those with motivation and drive are either.....

a) motivated and driven enough not to be caught in a position where they are expendable...

B) will look to the lay off as an opportunity to move upward on the job ladder to another position of better value...

Fuck you guys who sit back and bitch and let shit happen to ya...

No sympathy.... in most cases.. its your own fault... ya should have paid attention in class...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

its a valid point and i agree completely...but there is a difference between saving your money and expecting to get everything for free....

some guy comes in bitching about getting a new phone....feels he deserves a phone for free cause he has had service bla bla bla....meanwhile he got a credit for $270 bucks....at his rate plan thats 6 months of free service on his phone....and he is STILL complaining...:rolleyes:

fuck you scumbag

BG

LoL I hear ya... The world wants everything for free. It has always been like this. The part that makes me sick is that it is usually the peopel who shit money who want things for free.

fuck you scumbag

BG

:nopity:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Elementaxfuggnrumpshaka.....

The only people that are getting laid off are those who sit back and let shit happen....

Those with motivation and drive are either.....

a) motivated and driven enough not to be caught in a position where they are expendable...

B) will look to the lay off as an opportunity to move upward on the job ladder to another position of better value...

Fuck you guys who sit back and bitch and let shit happen to ya...

No sympathy.... in most cases.. its your own fault... ya should have paid attention in class...

Um. In what statement did I say it was me. I am currently happily employed. What I was saying is that in the past 2 years it has happened alot. And it is not only to people who sit back. Some companies lay people off because they are too Valuable. And they have to cut back on expenses so they higher a recent Grad student who can do the same job. Maybe not as good. But for half the Salary.

Secondly I made statements about the market. People have lost alot of money and at this time do not have a pot to piss in. Let alone spend extra.

Don't know why you jumped off your high horse. But relax. I was basically explaining a fact.

I have no college education,

I have more than one job oportunity now, and I am employed presently. Have you ever been to unemployment?

Even someone with no skills can get a job.

The max unemployment pays is $950 every two weeks. Anyone can make $10 an hour.

But why, the smart ones are getting a check and workin' on the side. The rest are laying around getting fat.

I did some work for the Department of Labor not too long ago.:)

fuck you scumbag

BG

im seeing stuff like this all the frreakin time

what are ppl thinkin sometimes?

like the 10 cents thay had bcak when- was going to stay the same is it was worth?

im not old but i remember a bottle of OJ for like 20 cents-

same bottle today? 1.00 +

still taste like shit tough-

at least THAT part hasnt changed:laugh: