Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ThE woRsE......

Reeni

what the worse exscuse you given your parents not to go to school?I think my daughter's was the worst one this morning i woke her up she says she doent feel well now as a kid i was very creative(forcing myself to throw up lay in the fetal position crying of how much pain i was in)my daughter no...she gets up for a few minutes getting ready to get in the shower and just says oh um i dont feel good so i say whats the matter just a calmly she say um well i think my throat hurts so now as a mom i want her to be well but i in now way believe her now as this goes on i was wondering what was everyone thing that they used as an exscuse

(btw)she stayed home on on conditon she has to go to the doctor later today:laugh:

Originally posted by reenichole

(btw)she stayed home on on conditon she has to go to the doctor later today:laugh:

Good job, Ree. That was the right thing to do, so she will think twice about using that excuse again ;)

I remember one time complaining i was sick, and my mom stuck a thermometer in my mouth. I thought "why don't i up the ante and make it a bit hotter"

I then proceeded to hold the flame of my lighter up to it. Guess what-- it POOPPED! and Mercury fell all over the place.

My mom asked how it happened, and i said i was so hot, my heat exploded the thermometer :laugh:

She didnt buy it, and i went to school :blank:

The worst thing any doctor could have told me when I was younger was that I suffered from cronic Migraines.

LoL That was my excuse 67 times in 8th grade. I remember getting called down to the guidance councelors office. He asked me how I felt being absent 1/3rd the school year. Me as a wise ass I said being that my grades were in the 90's and I was in all higher classes. Not quite honors. But top class just below. I told him I felt pretty well rested. :D

It was all the doctors fault. Cause from the day that I finally went to the doctor because of headaches pretty often. Put me thru MRIs, Catscans, EKG, EEG, And all that other wonderful shit. He concuded with cronic Migraines. And again my excuse all through school which my mother could not say no to. Because the doctor explained what a migraine does to people and how it makes them feel. And she felt so bad. :cool:

And that is my life story. Now being a " Career man " I have not had a single sick day in 2 years. And only 3 days in the last 4 years... Not bad.

Go figure. I guess when you get older things change.

my parents didnt care much. i would just say i dont feel good. now i find that i have to come up with better excuses when calling into work. i even have to put on the fake throwing up or scratchy throat thing. i say shit like "oh, i can barely get outta bed this morning i am so dizzy" :laugh:

i would take the bus to school...then get off the bus stop instead of going to classes, take another bus to the city and spend the whole day in the mall, the movies, or shopping...

now, if i want to take off somewhere and i have finals and classes left, i just tell the professors someone in the family died or is dying and i gotta go....they usually buy it.

Originally posted by mystify82281

I know, I know :( It's a combination of not being a morning person and senioritis

:blown:

and laziness :D

i never had to lie if i didnt want to go, my mom was cool. she said you have a test right??? i said i did and i wasnt ready, so she called for me. i was a good student anyway, so she didnt care

Originally posted by mystify82281

me too! It's only the second week of classes, and I've missed like 3 already..... damn morning classes kill me every time! :mad:

LOL.. well I was referring to once I got outta middle school and into high school.. hehe..

But as for classes this semester.. I've missed 1 social psych class and 2 motivation and emotion classes (but only because I just switched into the class the other day so I missed the first two)..

I'm doing pretty good so far. :D:laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. well I was referring to once I got outta middle school and into high school.. hehe..

But as for classes this semester.. I've missed 1 social psych class and 2 motivation and emotion classes (but only because I just switched into the class the other day so I missed the first two)..

:nono::laugh2: