Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jeRZeE VS. bOsTOn

missnicki

YOU GUYS ARE REDICULOUS!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY BOSTON GETS SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.... when you guys def dont have much to get defensive about... (ONCE AGAIN IM NOT TRASHING) why is it constantly a fight b/w jersey and boston when its the yankees who kick your ass every year??? did the yankees move to jersey? the last time i checked they were still in the bronx... and as for clubs--> we kick your ass! oh well get over it and stop talking shit until you really know what youre talking about...

Originally posted by missnicki

YOU GUYS ARE REDICULOUS!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY BOSTON GETS SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.... when you guys def dont have much to get defensive about... (ONCE AGAIN IM NOT TRASHING) why is it constantly a fight b/w jersey and boston when its the yankees who kick your ass every year??? did the yankees move to jersey? the last time i checked they were still in the bronx... and as for clubs--> we kick your ass! oh well get over it and stop talking shit until you really know what youre talking about...

:laugh: You need to not take the messageboard so seriously.

well why does jerzee get so defensive when new york (and mostly everyone else) knocks them?!

Did I just hear real Clubs? Since when did Deko and Metro become real clubs? I actually made it to Jerzee for a weekend and hit up Metro, place was weak, but I will say the music was good.. The crowd, thats a whole different story...

Originally posted by nycchic24

well why does jerzee get so defensive when new york (and mostly everyone else) knocks them?!

actually we dont really get knocked... and i grew up in ny my whole life... and it def. wasnt my fault i moved to boston and then to jersey if i coulda stayed there i would have TRUST ME...

What grade are you in? :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

no i missed the memo. can your forward it to me? :tongue:;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMORANDUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Nycchic24

DATE: January 28, 2003

RE: New Jersey is now a city

Please be advised that, effective as of the date written above, New Jersey is hereinafter a city. Adjust all maps, globes and flags accordingly. Thank you.

Originally posted by groovefire

MEMORANDUM

Please be advised that, effective as of the date written above, New Jersey is hereinafter a city. Adjust all maps, globes and flags accordingly. Thank you.

:laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

MEMORANDUM

thank you :D

Ok guys. . .it doesn’t matter where you are or what Djing is playing the only thing that matters is that you are having fun with your friends whether its in NJ or in Boston we all like to have fun :) So stop this whole silly little competition and just have fun posting and chatting not comparing because you can dispute till the cows come home and you just can’t change someone’s perception or perspective about it. . .:tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok guys. . .it doesn’t matter where you are or what Djing is playing the only thing that matters is that you are having fun with your friends whether its in NJ or in Boston we all like to have fun :) So stop this whole silly little competition and just have fun posting and chatting not comparing because you can dispute till the cows come home and you just can’t change someone’s perception or perspective about it. . .:tongue:

You must know none of this is serious, right? People have really lost their sense of humor. :rolleyes: