Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jeRZeE VS. bOsTOn

missnicki

Originally posted by groovefire

You must know none of this is serious, right? People have really lost their sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Yeah I knew its all in good fun, but to me it seemed that it got a little out of control...and people started to take it to heart. . .Sorry, I'll put myself in time out until I find my sense of humor :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah I knew its all in good fun, but to me it seemed that it got a little out of control...and people started to take it to heart. . .Sorry, I'll put myself in time out until I find my sense of humor :tongue:

Work on alleviating that 'frustrated' thing...the sense of humor will likely return thereafter. Good luck! ;)

Originally posted by b0stonprincess

it really is true that there is a constant battle between the cities so leave nickie alone she was just statin her opinion

Um, go back to school and learn some english, first off. Secondly, there is only one Boston princess, and it's me, so peace!

Bostonprincess a.k.a msnicki

Originally posted by prplhz

Um, go back to school and learn some english, first off. Secondly, there is only one Boston princess, and it's me, so peace!

Bostonprincess a.k.a msnicki

FIRST ITS MISSNICKI TO YOU, AND SECOND THATS NOT ME... this was all in fun guys, relax i liked boston i used to go to school with you guys.... i had a good time... im coming to visit too... this all started b/c someone took something i said the wrong way on another thread so i posted this one as a joke... but you guys get so defensive....

Originally posted by missnicki

FIRST ITS MISSNICKI TO YOU, AND SECOND THATS NOT ME... this was all in fun guys, relax i liked boston i used to go to school with you guys.... i had a good time... im coming to visit too... this all started b/c someone took something i said the wrong way on another thread so i posted this one as a joke... but you guys get so defensive....

I got upset because people from your board come over here and write stupid shit about our city and sports teams when they have absolutly no right what so ever to do so. And then you come on here and write something so meritless and stupid, starting with my friend G, so I got into it and said some things back to see how you like the name calling.

Come up here to Boston for Danny Howells (yes he is a real DJ) and let's see who can party, I'll dance rings around you and your girlfriends, while you sit on the dance floor still wondering who the DJ is...

And again, the caps, must you really??:rolleyes:

Originally posted by flavanugz

So when are u coming to show us how to PAAAAAAAATY up here in BOISTIN (thats my jersey impression)?

i think im going to come up with one of our dj's that you love at afterhours soooo much... so when you figure out when he's coming up you'll find me.... im going back to jersey i miss my guidos..... ill be sure to start another fight before i come up though.... it was great while it lasted...

Originally posted by missnicki

i was bein sarcastic once again.....

Yeah, I picked up on that one... usually everyone on here are the most sarcastic bastards you'd ever want to meet.

JP is up here all the time. Only problem is that he's an awful, pathetic excuse for a DJ. You should come up here when we have some real tallent booked... like every weekend JP isn't spinning.

Originally posted by nycchic24

when did New jersey become a city???? :confused:

It's funny that people from Jersey always mention the Yanks,Mets,Giants and Jets like they are a part of N.J. Well.. the meadowlands host the Giants and Jets, but it's still New Yorks team. Ok.. so they have the N.J Devils so what? I will give the Jersey heads the upper hand when it comes to nightlife. Let's face it.... the girls are hotter,music is better and there will always be the Jersey shore in the summer.

Originally posted by snappy139

I will give the Jersey heads the upper hand when it comes to nightlife. Let's face it.... the girls are hotter,music is better and there will always be the Jersey shore in the summer.

:laugh: Thanks dude, I needed a good laugh today!

"The music is better" :laugh: :laugh: