Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Cosmic Banged Up Bowling on Friday

Originally posted by carguy19

What do you know about healthy????

You're like 135 lbs....

It was a big mistake showing your face to people i know too....

now I know who you are and you have no clue who I am....

thats a good combonation for you leaving in an ambulance.

k, losing 9lbs in ten days is not healthy for you, try some reading on the subject.

Originally posted by technojesus

shouldnt you update your signature then to reflect this weight fluctuance... I think its kinda "false advertising"... but wait, dont you sell cars too? ahhhh now I'm putting it together :laugh:

I'll correct the weight when i reach my goal, as I lose weight I dont want, Im gaining "good weight" so I'll probably end up being arond 200-205 by March.

I'm not a salesperson either per say....

I OWN a car dealership so if you wanna make smart remarks call my salespeople and crack on them.

Thanks

I'll correct the weight when i reach my goal, as I lose weight I dont want, Im gaining "good weight" so I'll probably end up being arond 200-205 by March.

I'm not a salesperson either per say....

I OWN a car dealership so if you wanna make smart remarks call my salespeople and crack on them.

Thanks

How many salespeople are in your employment?

you had mentioned you SELL cars, hence my remark.... didn't realize it was a touchy subject for ya

lighten up and good luck with the training ;)

I just take it personal cause i sold cars for years and busted my ass to get where Im at now.

Everyone always told me that I wouldnt make it cause i was "Too honest for the car biz"

I just dont like getting labeled like all typical car people.

My bad

I just take it personal cause i sold cars for years and busted my ass to get where Im at now.

Everyone always told me that I wouldnt make it cause i was "Too honest for the car biz"

My bad

How was your CSI score?

My bad

I WAS MARRIED TO A CAR SALESMEN FOR 7 YEARS....HE GAVE EVERY REASON NOT TO TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME EVERY CHANCE HE GOT...

LEFT AT BAD FEELING ABOUT CAR SALESMEN.....

BUT YOU.....YOUR A GOOD PERSON:kiss2:

Originally posted by latinaz

I WAS MARRIED TO A CAR SALESMEN FOR 7 YEARS....HE GAVE EVERY REASON NOT TO TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME EVERY CHANCE HE GOT...

LEFT AT BAD FEELING ABOUT CAR SALESMEN.....

BUT YOU.....YOUR A GOOD PERSON:kiss2:

Thanx baby

When I worked at my last job selling at Ray Catena My Average for the year was 98.9% for Jaguar and Porsche and for Aston martin it was 100%

Impressive.

I thought you had to have several years of experience to land a job at Ray Catena.

Is that where you started?

Originally posted by calebos

Impressive.

I thought you had to have several years of experience to land a job at Ray Catena.

Is that where you started?

no I started at honda (maxon/Planet honda) Then rt 22 toyota then springfield acurathen catena, then LI ferrari as a sales manager for a few months... too far of a commute though

Excellent to hear Car... I love hearing success stories and ppl that excelled and obtained their goals.. wish you the best in your endeavors!

My older brother flips cars in auctions as a side gig so I know how tough it is to deal with autos from hearing him complain...

Does he have a license??

If not I could probably hook him up and give him a better deal then he's getting.

No license.. he's got a NADA card or someshit from another dealer that allows him to go to dealer auctions in Bordentown, Philly, Delaware, etc., buy the cars and reput them back on the auction block for a quick profit. He says there's no sense in obtaining licensure, dealer lot and all the overhead that goes along with it if he can make his dough in one setting.

No license.. he's got a NADA card or someshit from another dealer that allows him to go to dealer auctions in Bordentown, Philly, Delaware, etc., buy the cars and reput them back on the auction block for a quick profit. He says there's no sense in obtaining licensure, dealer lot and all the overhead that goes along with it if he can make his dough in one setting.

Find out what the guy is charging him per car. I may be able to beat the price for him