Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will people learn???

YOU ARE NOT SUPPPOSEDDDDDDDD To go to factory on theme nights.. (go on the off weeks)

theme nights are for those people who go clubbing once every other monthhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jps always insane the week after a huge theme... IMO thats the best time to go.. actually fuck IMO.. IT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO..

so dont hate on factory on a theme (jps bday, ann.party, classics, underwear, s&m, Toys for tots, halloween)BIG THEMES) when you knowwwwwwwwww there is gonna me 10x the people packed into half the space..

yessss so true.. kerry mwuah, missed u this weekend there..:D And also its funny how people will sit here and say how much they despise the place but once they hear there is a big party there they all show up and take up space...:mad:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

YOU ARE NOT SUPPPOSEDDDDDDDD To go to factory on theme nights.. (go on the off weeks)

theme nights are for those people who go clubbing once every other monthhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jps always insane the week after a huge theme... IMO thats the best time to go.. actually fuck IMO.. IT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO..

so dont hate on factory on a theme (jps bday, ann.party, classics, underwear, s&m, Toys for tots, halloween)BIG THEMES) when you knowwwwwwwwww there is gonna me 10x the people packed into half the space..

can me and you have our own sex theme night?

LoL

heyyy sweetie mwah..

but seriously on huge themes when i go i hide in the caberet.... lol

yeah i missed it.. im sick.. and i'm taking off.. frankly the last time i was at factory i was TWATBLOCKED.. lmfaooooooooooo

and it kinda killed my libido to go back for a while.. so i'm taking a few monthes off.....

i'm sure simons doing backflips that he dont have to see me there.. lmfao

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

For Saying That!

Originally posted by mattm2o

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

For Saying That!

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i only speak the truth...

its funny i read reviews for sf after all big themes and everyones always FUCKIN BITCHINGGGGGGGGG about how packed it was how hot it was how the music suckkkkkkked...

but then go back for every fucking themeeeeeeeee!

hellllllllllllllo u people dont learn.. its like a lil kid touching something hot, and gettin hurt.. YOU USUALLY STOP TOUCHIN IT!

Originally posted by jaysea

it still sucks Theme or not.....

i mean i really could pick this thread apart, but hey it Sf is your thing, than hunny!

Boomboomboomboomboomboomboomboom

"dude do i look Gay in this shirt"

:laugh:

boomboomboomboomboomboom

and if its not your thing then shut up and don't go.. THE END:D

hes not allowed to spin anywhere in ny besides factory :(

Actually i'm pretty sure its not that he cant spin anywhere in NY, but rather that he cant spin anywhere within a 75 mile radius of NYC...

that would explain why he was going to do that gig @ Tru in A.C, its a nice 130 miles away...

bern

Originally posted by berniec

Actually i'm pretty sure its not that he cant spin anywhere in NY, but rather that he cant spin anywhere within a 75 mile radius of NYC...

that would explain why he was going to do that gig @ Tru in A.C, its a nice 130 miles away...

bern

You are right, he spun at Area 51 not too long ago;an upstate club relatively close to me.