Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in a brand new PS2 for $195?

Originally bought as a group gift to a friend.. But it turns out someone else already got him one. But the place I got it from doesn't give cash refunds. So if anyone here plans to buy a new PS2, email me ASAP at maximazero@yahoo.com. It's brand new, never been opened. $195 flat. Purchased on Saturday and I have the receipt. Can meet anywhere in the city or in Queens.

basically...a lot of people are prolly just saying "i can get it down the street for 200 and get a warranty from the store, why buy it for 195 out the back of someones truck". You could prolly keep it for yourself or try hawkin it on ebay.

Originally posted by nychunk

its 200 in stores.. 5 dollar discount wont get people to buy it off u.. Maybe 150... Dont mean to sound like an asshole, but depreciation today is crazy.

Originally posted by maximazero

Originally bought as a group gift to a friend.. But it turns out someone else already got him one. But the place I got it from doesn't give cash refunds. So if anyone here plans to buy a new PS2, email me ASAP at maximazero@yahoo.com. It's brand new, never been opened. $195 flat. Purchased on Saturday and I have the receipt. Can meet anywhere in the city or in Queens.

i'll give u 3$ for it

Okay.. lemme clarify. There is a store warranty on it (and you still have Sony's) because I have the original store receipt. Again, the problem is that we paid with cash (to save on tax), and the place doesn't do cash refunds. So I was just seeing if someone else here would be interested to take it off our hands so we could use it toward something else. I've got my own PS2, so I have no use for it.

and to mbenzml... you can give me $3 65 times and it's yours..

Originally posted by sutogame

people on here sold ps2's for $100

and someone offered a ps2 with 3 games for $150

during the last two months

and youre selling it for 195 lmao

dude what are you smoking?

Ok, if those were brand new unopened PS2's with receipts to validate the warranties (store's and Sony's), then I'll know I shouldn't post up here. I'm just trying to get back what we paid for it so we can use the money elsewhere.