Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bald???

joeg

My boyfriend shaves his head and I love it. I think it's sexy. I have seen him in pictures from when he did have hair and if he did now, I dont think I would be really attracted to him. Thank god he has been shaving it for a few years!

Originally posted by tastyt

Depends on the guy. Also, there should be at least a little bit of fuzz left, totally bald is a bit too extreme for most; besides that, the fuzz feels so damn good underneath your fingernails... :D

You have absolutely no idea what it does to me when a girly with long nails runs them over my shaved head... :drool: Crazy goose bumps, heart beats out of chest. You better be ready to take your cloths off...

Originally posted by sweetie029

Shaved heads look weird :worry:

That is a matter of opinion... Some people look better with a bald head than with hair. Personally I could not do shit with my hair when I had. Therefore I shaved it off.

Originally posted by nympho69

am I the only one who thought he was talking about pubes?

Originally I thought that. Being on the sex board and all...

i've been shavin it since '99. my bro was like the original back in like 92 when it was him and jay buhner only.

it be nice to be able to grow hair. but our hair (family hair) grew like chia pets. we both have been complemented by our dome shape though. and, i think i look better now

my bro was like the original back in like 92 when it was him and jay buhner only.

i dont think you can claim o.g. status on baldness...

folks been rockin that look for awhile i think.

make sure your head isn't shaped like an egg before you consider shaving....

man, you really need to think about the whole head shape thing, ive seen some pretty sexy people ( guys and girls, i love a girl with the short hair) shave it off, and its like "GAWD!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD? I THINK ITS HAVING BABIES OR SOMETHIN!!":shake: y'know?

didn't mean to make it sound like o.g. type of thing. lots of black guys were def doin it. rare to see a white boy like him though

when he did go out bars/clubs though, strangers would rub his head. now, there are sometimes more peeps with sahved heads then there are peeps with hair