MIGUEL MIGS SAT FEB 8th

mrjoebudious

Aquabooty & Maze present

Miguel Migs

Naked Music, Transport

San Frandisco

Saturday Feb 8th 10pm - 5 am

Maze 1771 1/2 west @ dade around back, up the stairs & through the blue door

The Petalpusher blesses our new home at Maze. Main room, pool room and a chill room all wired up with pumpin' sound.

No stranger to Miami, Miguel always draws huge crowds with huge vibes (1300, 1500, 1650 & last time 2200 peeps). We expect this one to blow the roof off!!!!!!!

Anchoring the night of course will be Aquabooty residents

D H M stephen, omar, edwin

The place is intimate and holds only about 500 so its gonna be busy for sure.

If you didn't make it out last week and can't make it out for this weeks cp hook up, make it for this one. You won't be dissapointed, only crowded.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty . . . . .We are back baby!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even talk 2 me ab this:( I posted it up a few weeks ago right when I found out through the Naked site and now I find out that I have an engagement party 2 go 2 that night:rolleyes: Hopefully I'll be able to get away from that early and make it to Migs!!!!!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Don't even talk 2 me ab this:( I posted it up a few weeks ago right when I found out through the Naked site and now I find out that I have an engagement party 2 go 2 that night:rolleyes: Hopefully I'll be able to get away from that early and make it to Migs!!!!!!

I remember when you posted this sunny... Thats how I actually know bout Migs!!! :D

Joe, I'm there with the usual suspects. Last time he played it was sick, then again last time I saw him play was at rain and it was fucking raining. Oooh the days and nights of the umbrella. What a great night. Maybe I'll post up some pictures to see if people will remember.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Originally posted by rcrespo

Joe, I'm there with the usual suspects. Last time he played it was sick, then again last time I saw him play was at rain and it was fucking raining. Oooh the days and nights of the umbrella. What a great night. Maybe I'll post up some pictures to see if people will remember.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

That's the first I had heard Migs...and I just couldn't stop dancing!!! There are some crazy pics of me sweating big time!!!:)

I can't wait 'till Saturday...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by nightstar01

That's the first I had heard Migs...and I just couldn't stop dancing!!! There are some crazy pics of me sweating big time!!!:)

You are one of the few CP peepz that dance cuz most just stand around or sit and conference about I don't know what, instead of moving their asses to the dance floor. :confused:

Originally posted by laliux

You are one of the few CP peepz that dance cuz most just stand around or sit and conference about I don't know what, instead of moving their asses to the dance floor. :confused:

There's nooooo way I can hear Migs spin and not shake my booty!!! :D Is it Saturday yet???????????

Originally posted by phrankadelic

is there something so wrong with sitting around, conversing and just absorbing the music? some just don't dance. some are just really tired. but the fact that they are there, supporting the scene, dj or party should say enuff.

and if they dance...hey, well that's a + in my book.

:)

Not really dude, that's just unacceptable. You need to start dancing or else!!!!!