Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I weap in sorrow....

I leave the Jerzee board for one day to reak havoc on Boston and extend my reign in the lands of CP....

and I come back to find fuckin slinkies posting useless non-sense... and all these new pieces of shit posting hello's and how are ya's.....

HERE IS A FULL 500MG SHOT OF FUCKING TEST OUT TO EVERYONE!!!!

This is a fucking message board.... put here to help you social introverts and insecure humps at a chance in extending your social bubble and getting to make some new friends....

(and for guys like me to find break the hearts of innocent little CP Angels) heh heh heh.....

Kidding girls... I love each and every one of ya.... in your favorite position....

And I keep tripping over these meaningless posts from the newbie's and washouts.....

Such as....

My New Screename-

**Dan are you fucking serious... bro, I love ya.. but as JT Marlins' CEO, I expect more from ya....

Anyone Still Up-

**Euro... love the bod babe.... but that was the most desperate cry for help... if you need ass... holla.... dial up... but dont post....;

Buc Sandman Block-

**Bon... bro.... You are never going to land that Jerzee stripper, or get the Beama of your dreams if you dont get a life, crawl out of your jar, and stop playin high school hopscotch online..... You and Trewguy are still drooling all over yourselves and missing all the action at the clubs on the weekend....

Little tip for ya.... line up the ass... get her in the club... buy her a dozen drinks, have ML2K1 initiate her, THEN START BUMPN...

Its sad that I have to constantly change gears and hit reverse to get all of you on the bus and on the way to class.... I am almost in need of a tranny service after my long day on the road in Boston....

I may need to spend some time here at home first fixing things and bringing food to the needy, before I start branching off to help the rest of the CP Planet break out of thier bubbles....

Team Mangled- Mad props to all my boyz for watching the gates while I was away... I sleep well at night knowing my guards are armed heavily, and have a keen eyesight to the pollution trying to attack this great fortress....

ahem...

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Yo baby wassssup....

Hope you didnt forget about lil ol Bus and Digga's invite for dinner.....

I think it was to be a double date......

I will be freed up and hungry sometime in February if the offer is still on the table....

and yes, I am definately weird kitten....

But do you know many poeple as colorful or fun as I am?????

Its all in good fun....

I just get on a roll with all this built up energy, lack of sleep, and high dosage of medz...

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Team Mangled- Mad props to all my boyz

ahem...

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

AHEM! is right ...BOYS!? what about ME!...don't make me get a divorce!.............your ass is so sleeping on the couch tonight.......:(

Originally posted by angelicious

your wierd, and rod is too.

weird??? is that all you got, do you know what runs through our minds after an arm work out????

jess w/ out me and riggs on this board there would be no hope for some of these people, ya know, we're not here to bash, we're just here to put a smile on peoples faces.........

and when people are feeling blue, we tell them to raise there little hands in the air and ask in a nice CP manner, "please get your foot off my throat, i can't breath!!!"

oh and jess, i'm comin to NM so please hook up a CD!!!!

Misk.... how could I ever forget my little dark haired princess...

So sorry girl... I have become comfortable with you standing silently in the shadows, waiting to attack on the unexpectant prey....

Dont think your backing goes unnoticed or appreciated.....

I owe ya a boxout session and one hour of deep hand massages.....

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i have extra energy i like to go down to the church down the street on bingo night. i stick dollar bills to squirrel shit and lay them on top of slipper black ice on the ground in the parking lot. then it's all about havin urself a nice bowl of popcorn and a fresh glass of milk as you sit back and watch the old people fumble for monopoly money and then throw their backs out when their hands smell like poo poo. they're so gullable.. god.

Misk.... how could I ever forget my little dark haired princess...

So sorry girl... I have become comfortable with you standing silently in the shadows, waiting to attack on the unexpectant prey....

Dont think your backing goes unnoticed or appreciated.....

I owe ya a boxout session and one hour of deep hand massages.....

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

....holllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................u can get your pillow off the couch and come back to bed...............and just for that.....i'll verbally rip someones head off in your honor......my little prince of poonani......

Such as....

My New Screename-

**Dan are you fucking serious... bro, I love ya.. but as JT Marlins' CEO, I expect more from ya....

Riggggs I agree that post I started was definitely a Feggish move. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently not djing at this moment in time due to lack of time and loss of desire.

I'll come up with more mind stimulating and thought provoking posts in the near future.

Nice find on WWW.NicoleSousa.Com before... LMAO

Originally posted by calebos

k, thanks chief

...i'm sorry........are u still here....i thought u might be busy pluggin up one of those many new assholes i have torn u over the last few weeks....have u run out of gerbils to shove up them....cause there is a 24 hour pet store by me...i can send some right over!

ahhh dont tell me you're one of those guys that doesnt sit by the stage in fear of throwing a buck or two around bus?? Grab a seat, make urself comfy... The guys that stand around holding their beers and their dicks in their hands make me kinda nervous ya know... no money talk here...

Tech...

We really need to hang out one night.... I took Rod and Somegirl out to TNT a few weeks back... we had a blast...

And no to answer your question.... I am not one of those in the shadows holding my dick...

I get a seat on the front line and hold it......

As far as taking care of the girls... no doubt bro... as Digga will attest, the bartender spotted us and cleared a nice spot for everyone in the krew to sit down and pound drinks....

So I am sure they are happy with the treatment...

My only point was that I dont think everyone wants to hear about how much money we drop on a tip..... its all relevent to the person tippin....

That was all...

Ill see ya there soon bro... Had to take a week off...