Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is sad........but everyone should look at this

ou812

one of my boys sent that to me on mon cuz i just turned 21....i got soo upset & started to tear...i never drink & drive & now that i am 21, i am being especially cautious with my driver...i would NEVER want to be in a car & have that happen to someone even if i wasn't drivin cuz it would be on my mind for the rest of my life..i think this thread deserves to be bumped & let people know what reality is

& most of the time, the person that's drunk walks away with minor injuries if that & they wind up taking lives or makin someones life hell forever

Originally posted by ninadd

That was horrible - no offense to anyone but I would have rather died than to have to live the rest of my life like that, I would not be strong enough to know I look like that

maybe its wrong to say but i agree 100%.....thast not what life should be like for anyone....

Originally posted by ninadd

That was horrible - no offense to anyone but I would have rather died than to have to live the rest of my life like that, I would not be strong enough to know I look like that

I agree with as selfish as it may sound. When you are used to being a certain way and those things are taken from you.... I don't think I could from being how I am to any way of life.... I guess it's kinda sad that our society is this way..... :(

Thats so disturbing and tragic. My girlfriend lost a boyfriend because he was killed in an accident because he fell asleep at the wheel while drunk. The sad part was that she said it was the second time he had fallen asleep at the wheel while drinking. The first time he hit a tree on his passenger side. A couple of months later he hit another tree straight on and was killed instantly. I know it's mean to say and I would never ever say it to her but I think he should have learned his lesson the first time. It's just not worth it! I always used to drive fucked up before I started dating her. Now when I'm the designated driver I won't even have a beer when I'm at a club. :(

We all need to watch for one another as much as we can. I was in a car accident years ago. The car collapsed all around me - the police told me if I was 3 inches taller i would have been be-headed....

Thats when you learn to appreciate life - a smell of a flower, a walk on the beach...what ever it is ...be happy to be alive..I am

That was very sad.

Originally posted by latinaz

We all need to watch for one another as much as we can. I was in a car accident years ago. The car collapsed all around me - the police told me if I was 3 inches taller i would have been be-headed....

Thats when you learn to appreciate life - a smell of a flower, a walk on the beach...what ever it is ...be happy to be alive..I am

That was very sad.

That sound beyond close of a call.

You are very right though, with appreciating life. Many if not a vast majority of people do not realize how precious it really really is.

Its the daily grind and routine of life that sometimes makes us forget that point that you brought up.

:) to the little things in life..