Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is sad........but everyone should look at this

ou812

Originally posted by ninadd

That was horrible - no offense to anyone but I would have rather died than to have to live the rest of my life like that, I would not be strong enough to know I look like that

me too. i would be pissed that i was revived.

that is really sad. :cry: :cry:

ok PLZ dont take this as some HOLIER then thow thing from me- since i dont drink-

the reason im asking is BECAUSE I DONT DRINK**

what is it that goes through some of your heads when you KNow your f-ed up and are about to get into the car?

especially WITH OTHERS IN THERE WITH YOU?!

i really am curios to know-

mainly cause i will NEVER find out for myself

Originally posted by incredulous

i dont think i would want to be revived either :(

It's easy to say that, but life is a gift, and she was unbelievably lucky to be given that second chance, regardless if she lost her beauty. I'm sure she sees it as a miracle. She's lucky to truly see and understand how unimportant looks are when it comes down to it. I have so much admiration for her strength.....

Originally posted by mystify82281

It's easy to say that, but life is a gift, and she was unbelievably lucky to be given that second chance, regardless if she lost her beauty. I'm sure she sees it as a miracle. She's lucky to truly see and understand how unimportant looks are when it comes down to it. I have so much admiration for her strength.....

this is SO true myst-

if i was given a choice

DEATH

or LIFE -disfiguredly

im sure i would chose life-

and im positive that 99% of you guys would do the same

Originally posted by mystify82281

That is easier to say Im sure. Think about the life she is living????Constant therapy, needles, operations and then some........all the time. She is not enjoying life and I highly doubt that there is not a day that goes by that she doesnt wish she was here..........(I hope that made sense).........

I had a friend who was in a terible accident and because of it he was disabled and not able to do the things he loved................He gave up on life and overdosed about a year ago. From knowing him and spending time with him watching him slowly kill himself he made me aware of the fact that he did not want to live. I couldnt do anything for him, then one day the phone stopped ringin.................

Maybe some people are weaker than others and dont understand that God left you alive for a greater purpose(which is why I beleive we are all here)........We have a purpose..............Hopefully she ralizes, if she hasnt already, what hers is!