Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy BDay BUGOUT!!!!!!!!!

:party: Happy Birthday sweety

Like I told you last night..be healthy and happy..Enjoy your b-day, always keep smiling...never change, keep your head up, and hope this birthday is better then the rest (even if they were good) hehe

Happyyyyyy B-dayyyyyyyy To YOUUUUUUU

Happyyyyyy B-dayyyyyyyy Dear Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Have a good one baby!:bday::kiss2:

Wow you guys are awesome!! thank u !! :rock:

Usually some people use new years to reflect back on the year that past but i do it now on my bday--So i jus wanna thank all u guys and girls for always supporting me not only as a dj but as a friend. Thru this CP (or DP drama planet :laugh: ) I've met so many cool peeps so im hoping all of you can come out and celebrate with me--

Friday 1/31 at exit

Saturday 2/1 Upstate at Matrix

andddd

Wednesday 2/5 @ Abyss (sayvrville nj)

if u need any info on any of these lemme know so i can hook u guys up--thanks again for all the bday luv

and paulie--good stuff--keep keepin on and show them K people u aint playin around in 2003 and how MR is gonna be calling you SIR-- :rock:

Mikey Bugout

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

Note to everyone: Bugout will be obliviated on Saturday, he's not driving BUT he's gonna throw down a set and probably throw up 10 times before the club closes...LOL Be there to see this!!!

okay i def was obliviated, but let the record show i did MOT throw up ONCE!! held it downnnnn and did 20 body shots off 20 different girls...feva can throw a party mannnnn

abyss next :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

okay i def was obliviated, but let the record show i did MOT throw up ONCE!! held it downnnnn and did 20 body shots off 20 different girls...feva can throw a party mannnnn

abyss next :D

God damnit, i knew I should have went even with this massive headache i still have.:mad: