Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DaVe or LavendarMenace

Originally posted by codica3

How come threads like this:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141719&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

and this:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141507

Aren't moved to drama?

I think you would agree, they belong there.

IMO I agree with CODY. These are topics of discussion. There will always be possitive and negatvie views. But that should not be considered DRAMA BOARD Material...

Theads that start with something like...

So and So SUCKS = Drama Thread

or

This club sucks = Drama Thread

For regular conversations about certain things. Yes Negative and possitive comments are going to be made. If everything in the NY board were totally drama free. I am sorry but there would be no one posting anymore. Cause it makes it a bit more interesting.

Just my 2 pennies.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Because I dont have the patience to read about Tony Draper or Exit.

:idea:

call me a slacker if you must :tongue:

:mad:

You suck... :laugh: Can we move this to the Drama Section? ;)

Also one more favor. Move all Draper Threads to drama. This way we dont have to go through it anymore. :)

Thanks in advance.

and secondly... they're really not that bad... what I could sustain interest long enough to read that is...

For future reference: if you see something you find offensive or think doesnt belong on the NY board you can always click on that handy little "REPORT THIS POST TO A MODERATOR" button.

;)

Hey hun, if you wanna get to the juicy stuff, you have to go about 3 pages deep where people start saying that people are sucking dicks for $ and calling each other faggots and how someone's gonna go and meet so and so and fight and all that stupid bullshit.

But about the patience of reading the Draper threads.. I definitely understand where you're coming from there dear.

And I will be utilizing that REPORTING option a lot if this stupid bullshit keeps up cause people get a little outta hand sometimes.

Hey hun, if you wanna get to the juicy stuff, you have to go about 3 pages deep where people start saying that people are sucking dicks for $ and calling each other faggots and how someone's gonna go and meet so and so and fight and all that stupid bullshit.

But about the patience of reading the Draper threads.. I definitely understand where you're coming from there dear.

And I will be utilizing that REPORTING option a lot if this stupid bullshit keeps up cause people get a little outta hand sometimes.

LOL... there's no WAY I was gettin to page 3!

i'll take a look at it later... right now I gotta bounce but seriously, report shit cause it directs me to the exact post so I dont have to waste my life reading 15 pages of I love draper/ I hate draper nonsense.

PS- Nice seeing you last week ;)

LOL... there's no WAY I was gettin to page 3!

i'll take a look at it later... right now I gotta bounce but seriously, report shit cause it directs me to the exact post so I dont have to waste my life reading 15 pages of I love draper/ I hate draper nonsense.

PS- Nice seeing you last week ;)

It was great seeing you too hun! Glad everything worked out with the keys, I felt so bad when you first told me! Will you be coming out this week?

Don't worry about the one thread.. it's moved off the first page and hopefully won't come back.. but if it does, I'll find some specific posts and directly send them to you so you can see how fucking drama-ish some people are. :laugh:

:laugh: Hey, have fun reporting all those threads.

or you could just ignore them. :aright:

Originally posted by zeeker

:laugh: Hey, have fun reporting all those threads.

or you could just ignore them. :aright:

No there's just a little bit of a difference.

When you and I were discussing Exit and Draper issues, we replied in a way that wasn't straight out insulting and unnecessary. What's going on in some of these threads is an example of how people can't have disagreeing conversations without resulting to name calling, blatant insulting, etc..

I'm sure you this recognize this difference as well. :aright: