Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

At least once to get the full "experience" of college.. :laugh: :laugh:

Start listing them..

I'll start it off..

- spending a ridiculous amount of money on a book

- Ramen

- Snood

a threesome, a one night stand, a night in jail, some sort of experimentation with "substances", paying for anything with the "sock o'change", cold pizza for breakfast, ummm... thats it i can think off...

Thinking that feeling hungover is normal

Eating a whole lotta crappy food

Thinking its cool to throw up and then continue drinking

spending a night in jail

paying for notes

gaining a lot of weight

freedom

keg parties

smoking way too much weed before class

getting wasted on a tues night

priceless memories

Easy Mac

fighting over parkin even on campus if they don't provide enough

parking for everyone:mad:

going to class either high as hell or still drunk

going to sell back a book & having them say "we aren't taking them back anymore cuz they are coming out with a new edition"

starting some of the best friendships ever that you will continue with after the college

if you sleep on the top bunk like i did frosh year, you have to fall off the bed at least once

i never experienced an all nighter, but that seems to be major for kids in college

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

I have never heard of it either......:blank:

OMG.. I thought everyone at Rutgers knew what snood was..

I think you can get it at www.snood.com or something?

But they make you register to play it now or something.. you have to find someone with the old program and have them send it to you if you don't want to register..

Originally posted by codica3

But they make you register to play it now or something.. you have to find someone with the old program and have them send it to you if you don't want to register..

that sux that they make you register..i got mine 3 years ago & still play it

Originally posted by Codica3

I don't go to Rutgers, I just hang out in New Brunswick a lot. It's mad close to where I live......

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

-write cheat notes on a papeer the size of a quarter that has information on 10 chapters...

:laugh: Not that I ever had to *cough**cough*.....

- Getting back $3 for a book that you paid $95.95 not 5 months ago, opened it 3 times (exam1, exam2, and final)

- Walk in to lecture hall, see everyone with scantrons, walk out of lecture hall.

- Say these EXACT words to yourself, "Next semester, I'm going to kick ass. No more screwing around!!" or "It's only the first week of class, I can miss one" and finally, "Oh, I know this. I'll be back in 3 weeks when they're finally teaching something I don't know".

going to bed at 2am to wake up at 4am to leave for school by 530

dropping your books in a puddle, while youre late for a class

losing a paper, then finding it as your walking out of the classroom and the professor telling you its too late to turn it in.

you and your bf getting walked in on by his roommate--at least once

meeting interesting people on the train/bus

developing amazing friendships with people and finding out who your true friends are after h.s.

cafeteria food and "food stamps"

trying to find all of your books for your classes while fighting with the person next to you as you both grab for the last book

hours upon hours at the library

talking on AIM/AOL in all of your classes and your friends rubbing it in your face that theyre at home in bed, while your listening to an hour long speech on the importance of analytical statistics.

telling the star player of the basketball team to go to hell after he yells "yo ma can i holla at you?"

The lines at financial aid

all nighters

Telling your professor that youre staying in for the night to study. Then showing up the next morning in pajamas, a high ponytail, and dark circles looking like a mess and swearing to him that you really did study.

laying on the lawn on campus with a group of friends, a radio, food, and its a friday

saying "nothing can be worse then the bills i have now." Then the next day getting the first bill for your first semester totalling $14000, not counting the credit card bill you got the day after for all of your books totalling $450.

SNOOD

:tongue:

Originally posted by solbeam

there's a free version on the site as well

Yeah but I heard that it was restricted or something.. like there is a restricted number of games you can play or they don't have all the levels or something like that..