Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tits dont get enough attention! (nipple thread)

clubkat

Nipples:

I love how they can be the sweetest softest thing ever. . .yet a slight grace of a hand, lip, or flicker of the tounge can make em rock hard and ready to be sucked :bounce:

alright. . .with that said. . .your preferences:

- large, small, dark, light, wide ect.

::looks down shirt::

yep. . .mid-size, perfectly round and dark. . .and actually hard at this moment :D

i like mocha nipples ;) a'la hispanic girls. small to medium size is nice. too small and it looks like a boy, too big and i get scared i'm about to be assaulted by a flying saucer.

a set of size C breasts that are neither rock hard nor flaccidly limp will do. Just the right amount of firmness to emphasize warm flesh.

hmm i have lil boobies :(

so i really am not gonna enjoy this thread as much as the rest of you...

But i am starting a breast augmentation fund..

The largest investors, will be allowed to massage them to prevent them from gettin hard...! YAY

But i do love my nipple rings.. they not going anywhere.. they look perdyyyyyyyyy .. ::tweeks them::

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

hmm i have lil boobies :(

so i really am not gonna enjoy this thread as much as the rest of you...

But i am starting a breast augmentation fund..

The largest investors, will be allowed to massage them to prevent them from gettin hard...! YAY

But i do love my nipple rings.. they not going anywhere.. they look perdyyyyyyyyy .. ::tweeks them::

are you seriously considering breast implants :( :( :( ? if you are, i hope you'll reconsider. i think they're really unattractive to the point of being freakish. natural breasts, no matter what size, always look better. i was talking about women with little boobies and how cool i think they are for not succumbing to all the plastic surgery pressure, just this week, on another thread. i think it's especially classy and shows great character. debra messing and milla jovavich are 2 women who i wouldn't change one bit :aright: .

and this isn't to say i only like girls with small boobs; i'm straight :D and a 36D. i just think people generally look good the way nature intended, for the most part (i'm not talking about haircuts, clothing styles, etc. you know what i mean). proportions are a certain way because all the parts fit and look good with themselves.

lastly, many look down on the women who get them, only seeing in them hollywood barbie dolls or white trash. that's why the "are they real?" whispers can override the "i'm gonna go over and talk to that girl!" ones.

but to sum up, i'm sure your boobies are lovely :D . let the girls stay on and live their lives as "natural women ;) ."

Originally posted by weyes

are you seriously considering breast implants :( :( :( ? if you are, i hope you'll reconsider. i think they're really unattractive to the point of being freakish. natural breasts, no matter what size, always look better. i was talking about women with little boobies and how cool i think they are for not succumbing to all the plastic surgery pressure, just this week, on another thread. i think it's especially classy and shows great character. debra messing and milla jovavich are 2 women who i wouldn't change one bit :aright: .

and this isn't to say i only like girls with small boobs; i'm straight :D and a 36D. i just think people generally look good the way nature intended, for the most part (i'm not talking about haircuts, clothing styles, etc. you know what i mean). proportions are a certain way because all the parts fit and look good with themselves.

lastly, many look down on the women who get them, only seeing in them hollywood barbie dolls or white trash. that's why the "are they real?" whispers can override the "i'm gonna go over and talk to that girl!" ones.

but to sum up, i'm sure your boobies are lovely :D . let the girls stay on and live their lives as "natural women ;) ."

Hey, stop trying to make her feel bad for it, it's her decision, I know plenty of girls that have gotten augmentation. and you know what, most of them, save 1 or 2, look very natural and balanced out their figure very well. Especially if you have wide hips and tiny breasts, implants can definately make you look more proportioned.

Originally posted by ou812

Hey, stop trying to make her feel bad for it, it's her decision, I know plenty of girls that have gotten augmentation. and you know what, most of them, save 1 or 2, look very natural and balanced out their figure very well. Especially if you have wide hips and tiny breasts, implants can definately make you look more proportioned.

What's so bad about asking someone to reconsider their decision on a painful, expensive and sometimes dangerous operation??? I think the thing that disturbs me most about implants isn't the way they look or feel after a decent to good job, it's what can go wrong... and I'm not even talking about anything life-threatening, just what can go wrong with the aesthetics after they've healed.