Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell ME...........

Reeni

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been single for awhile now, I was having a great time, now i miss being in a relationship with a good guy.Not going to like valentines day this year. I could be in a relationship, but with my ex:rolleyes:, no thanks i'll pass on that one. :blank:

Originally posted by destiny779

I've been single for awhile now, I was having a great time, now i miss being in a relationship with a good guy.Not going to like valentines day this year. I could be in a relationship, but with my ex:rolleyes:, no thanks i'll pass on that one. :blank:

NO NO NO........ We have alraedy discussed this one.....:blown:

Passing is a good option.....;)

I shall be single this valentine's day as well,

to tell you the truth its a damn shame...

me..lonely...nah..

thats not it...

Im just really good at being romantic its just without a honey on V-day... Im all under-utilized...:(

So, Im boycotting this "V-day" and possible chartering a boat and a salsa band, and hold a swingers party (girl to guy ratio of course 7 to 1) and Ill be the captain of the boat....

shush...your ruiining my fantasy...

umm...can someone please call up room service... My latte' is cold....:hat:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

I shall be single this valentine's day as well,

to tell you the truth its a damn shame...

me..lonely...nah..

thats not it...

Im just really good at being romantic its just without a honey on V-day... Im all under-utilized...:(

So, Im boycotting this "V-day" and possible chartering a boat and a salsa band, and hold a swingers party (girl to guy ratio of course 7 to 1) and Ill be the captain of the boat....

shush...your ruiining my fantasy...

umm...can someone please call up room service... My latte' is cold....:hat:

:laugh:

i am actaully really happy to say that now i do follow my own advice..it was a hard thing for me to do, but if i am sittin here tellin my best friends this & want them to follow it, i should follow it & show them it's possible...then the 2 of u can help each other out & it only makes your freindship stronger, believe me

i follow my own advice, and everyone else follows my advice. it works for everyone else, but not for me. hence the reason im valentineless this year:( :rolleyes:

i now believe that ex's are definately not a good idea...soooo on to new guys:tongue:

Oh yeah??? When did you start doing this????....lol Just kidding...:)

i follow my own advice, and everyone else follows my advice. it works for everyone else, but not for me. hence the reason im valentineless this year:( :rolleyes:

i now believe that ex's are definately not a good idea...soooo on to new guys:tongue:

My problem is I give advice that other people benefit from and I do not follow myself. :mad: