Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a good DJ for my wedding!

spydagirl

Hello,

I am getting married 5/22/04. I would like to have a DJ that can play top dance music that is played in the clubs but I want him to also be able to make the older guest happy earlier in the night.

So I need someone who can play anything from Frank Sinatra to Italian and/or Irish tunes to 70's and 80's tunes.

Anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,

-Christine:)

Originally posted by teamj5

Our wedding song: "Kinkyfunk vs Here Comes the Bride"

:laugh: good call.

I actually had a friend of mine get married this summer. At the reception him and his wife walked out to "Mr. Roboto". It was the funniest thing I've ever seen at a wedding. There's a whole, long story that goes behind it.

If it comes down to George Acosta or groovefire playing at my wedding... well, sorry Todd. How could I ever pass on trance nation USA??

Now, let us never talk about our weddings again. This is starting to creep me out :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: good call.

I actually had a friend of mine get married this summer. At the reception him and his wife walked out to "Mr. Roboto". It was the funniest thing I've ever seen at a wedding. There's a whole, long story that goes behind it.

:laugh: :laugh: That song is right up there with Whip It in my book!

Originally posted by teamj5

yeah why are we talking about weddings

this board sucks !

What a nice thing to say :rolleyes:

This thread started because I thought that someone on this board might know someone in the business that could help me out. I also thought that people on this board liked helping people out. Guess I was wrong:rolleyes:

(except for Joshua. Thanks hun :) )

Originally posted by spydagirl

This thread started because I thought that someone on this board might know someone in the business that could help me out. I also thought that people on this board liked helping people out. Guess I was wrong:rolleyes:

Dont take him serious. He is just a bitter little man that has been left alone at the alter too many times to count.

Oh yeah congrats!!

Originally posted by spydagirl

Don't mind him - he's just mad cause he figures that if you're getting married, that means your getting some ass. He's just jealous. :D

Hey Christine, sorry I couldn't be of any help, but I know absolutely nothing about wedding DJs. Everytime one of my friends gets married, the all tell me the same thing, "Yeah, the DJ is really good, and really different. You'll love him, he's not like the other wedding DJs." A YMCA, chicken dance song, electric slide, Dancing Queen later, and I realize they're all the same. The last guy I saw came with hats though... that was cool :hat:

Don't mind teamj5. He's going through his bitter, jaded, 'I couldn't get laid in a brothel' phase.