Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Has An Announcement To Make Regarding Riverstreet

ELITE ENT. IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THERE NEW RESIDENT DJ

...................................@ RIVERSTREET....................................

.............STRAIGHT FROM THE SOUND FACTORY & EXIT..............

................................DJ CARLOS REALM.....................................

ANYONE WHO HAS HEARD CARLOS SPIN KNOWS HE CAN RIP SHIT UP. THE KID HAS SKILLS. TO ALL YOU "HATERS" OUT THERE

BAD MOUTHING ALL OF ELITE'S VENUES, I DARE YOU TO COME

ON FRI, THEN POST A REVIEW SAT MORNING. I GAURENTEE

YOU WILL DEFINETLY BE IMPRESSED.

..........DOORS OPEN @ 9pm.....YOU KNOW THE REST!.............

>>>>>>> WWW.RIVERSTREETEXPERIENCE.COM <<<<<<<

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

...................................@ RIVERSTREET....................................

................................DJ CARLOS REALM.....................................

ANYONE WHO HAS HEARD CARLOS SPIN KNOWS HE CAN RIP SHIT UP. THE KID HAS SKILLS. TO ALL YOU "HATERS" OUT THERE

Pteck, I think it's a bad move letting Joe go....

He's just starting to snowball, really developping into a great Dj

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Carl he did not let Joe go... Joe decided to do Joeys over RS... it would be hard for him to DJ 3 days in a row

I didnt mean let go like fire.... sorry.

I mean that you guys shoulda tryed to persuade him to stay ( you probably di what am I saying nevermind)

Bill is there a list for tonight????

Originally posted by vip-tech

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR COLORFUL SHIRTS!! :laugh:;)

I LOVE YOUR SHIRTS!!

Carl he did not let Joe go... Joe decided to do Joeys over RS... it would be hard for him to DJ 3 days in a row

hard to Dj three nights in a row??? do you even know what you are talking about??? If you are in this business and are trying to make it you should want to Dj as many nights in a row as possible. and you should enjoy doing so. It only helps better your skills as a dj and gives you more of an opportunity to get your name out there and recognized and possibly meet more people so you can get more gigs. that is what it is all about. now if you are saying he can't becuase of his schedule then fine. but to say he can't because it would be hard is an absoulte joke.

Originally posted by whatevaman

hard to Dj three nights in a row??? do you even know what you are talking about??? If you are in this business and are trying to make it you should want to Dj as many nights in a row as possible. and you should enjoy doing so. It only helps better your skills as a dj and gives you more of an opportunity to get your name out there and recognized and possibly meet more people so you can get more gigs. that is what it is all about. now if you are saying he can't becuase of his schedule then fine. but to say he can't because it would be hard is an absoulte joke.

Joe Giorgio works 50 hours a week and DJing 3 nights a week would give him no free time..........NIGGA GOTS TO LIVE YO!!!!

Listen fuckface do you always have something to say when I speak mind you own fucking business

i think what hes trying to say is joe gio can only lay down the same cds onto trays so much. otherwise his track selections become redundant, i mean if i was a dj id get sick of playing the same set 2 nights in a row nevermind 3 now.

I do the door three nights a week and I have a real job it gets to you after a while... I dont know what time other people wake up maybe 10 or 11 but I am up 6 am M-F... Joe can do 2 nights and it wont make a difference becuase he is a great dj....

Listen fuckface do you always have something to say when I speak mind you own fucking business

only when you make stupid ass comments that make no sense whatsoever such as it will be hard to spin three nights in a row. but did i call you a fuck face or a dickhead??? no i just simply asked do you know what you are talking about. but thats ok badass i am going to metro for afterhours and if i bump into you i will be sure to introduce myself and you can call me a fuckface to my face. deal???

only when you make stupid ass comments that make no sense whatsoever such as it will be hard to spin three nights in a row. but did i call you a fuck face or a dickhead??? no i just simply asked do you know what you are talking about. but thats ok badass i am going to metro for afterhours and if i bump into you i will be sure to introduce myself and you can call me a fuckface to my face. deal???

go for it introduce yourself to me ... I am sure you know who Iam....

I do the door three nights a week and I have a real job it gets to you after a while... I dont know what time other people wake up maybe 10 or 11 but I am up 6 am M-F... Joe can do 2 nights and it wont make a difference becuase he is a great dj....

you make no sense. i know many great dj's and they do not turn down gigs because it would be too hard. when you are a dj and you are trying to make it big you take every gig you possbily can, bottom fucking line. why is shawn ink spinning four nights in a row this week. cuzz he is not a great dj??? how come mark amatucci spun a few weeks back at exit on friday, boston afterhours till 10sunday morning and then R bar on sunday night and still go to work on monday morning as a teacher? cuzz he is not a great Dj? or because mabye he has a passion and is trying to make a name for himself. why does jonathan peters spin cancun, then avalon and then factory in the same weekend??? because he is not a great dj??? or for the love of muzik and spinning. you are a ROOKIE at it's finest.

you make no sense. i know many great dj's and they do not turn down gigs because it would be too hard. when you are a dj and you are trying to make it big you take every gig you possbily can, bottom fucking line. why is shawn ink spinning four nights in a row this week. cuzz he is not a great dj??? how come mark amatucci spun a few weeks back at exit on friday, boston afterhours till 10sunday morning and then R bar on sunday night and still go to work on monday morning as a teacher? cuzz he is not a great Dj? or because mabye he has a passion and is trying to make a name for himself. why does jonathan peters spin cancun, then avalon and then factory in the same weekend??? because he is not a great dj??? or for the love of muzik and spinning. you are a ROOKIE at it's finest.

Thank you for teaching DJ101...... When do I get my degree

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Joe Giorgio works 50 hours a week and DJing 3 nights a week would give him no free time..........NIGGA GOTS TO LIVE YO!!!!

like i said bro if it is a conflict of schedule that's fine. but you know what if you want to make it big, you spin as much and whenever possible. and it shouldn't matter cuzz if you love what you do you everything else is secondary. and don't tell me he made it big because he is far from it. and that is by all means not a diss. you guys always think i am fighting when all i am trying to do is prove a point.

Listen you I am not going to waste my breath with

you dont have to everyone on this board knows u,your venues,ur promotion team and ur horrible fucking djs are a joke. its scumbag promoters like you who ruin this scene. funny only people on here who defend you r ur friends on here. everyone else says everything fromt he djs, to the places themselves fucking blow

I think you are all a bunch of assholes! Your parents should have taught you the meaning behind the word respect. Elite and Joe came to what you call an "AMICABLE" decission.(if you dont know what that means look it up)..............Carlos is an excellent dj and I believe Elite is just trying something new..............In all business the key is to take chances. And this is a chance that Elite Im sure will not regret.............

As far as Joe not wanting to DJ 3 nights in a row, thats for him to decide and not for you guys to put down. But then again, with the mentality on this board lately you idiots will try and put down anything.

Good luck Elite, you've been doing something right so far.......Keep up the good work. Only the assholes hate and they really dont affect your business as much as they think they do.