Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory................the Pretty People Place???

ou812

damm..whats the deal with factory? when i used to hit that place hard like two years ago it used to maintain the name "the pretty people place." if paris didn't like the way you looked at the door she told you to take a hike..i mean i haven't been there in a while but judging from the pictures i've seen and "word of mouth" they are letting nothing but trash in there now. They gotta do something about that quickly so i have somewhere to go sunday mornings when i'm all fucked up and can't get to slleep. it'll save me from making a lot of drunkin late night phone/booty calls that i regret when i sober up!!

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by italianclubber

damm..whats the deal with factory? when i used to hit that place hard like two years ago it used to maintain the name "the pretty people place." if paris didn't like the way you looked at the door she told you to take a hike..i mean i haven't been there in a while but judging from the pictures i've seen and "word of mouth" they are letting nothing but trash in there now. They gotta do something about that quickly so i have somewhere to go sunday mornings when i'm all fucked up and can't get to slleep. it'll save me from making a lot of drunkin late night phone/booty calls that i regret when i sober up!!

I remember that time. Those were the good days when Paris would choose who could get in or not. You would be forced to make your ugly friends take the car and go somewhere else while you bugged out in the club. Those were the years when SF was so hot they could do that. Now they let anybody in . It's sad but that's life. Last time I went to SF it was 94% guys and a lot of ugly pervert looking characters. But if your on a lot of shit and you go down with a good group you can make it happen.

Factory is not what it used to be. That's for sure. The place grosses me out everytime I leave now. Tons of trannies hooking up with mangled guys that have no idea. Last time I was there I had a fuckin trannie grab me from behind. When I turned around I wanted to fuckin puke.

Yeah the place definitely fell off big time, I miss the old Factory too, hell I even miss the bleachers but I still manage to always have a good time in there but I only really go for special occasions & there's no other place like it whether you love it or hate it