Clubplanet Nightlife Community

discotheque...nv??

Sorry J, but I dont know what kind of music they play there. If you like hip hop I recommend Eugenes and for that I'll comp you at the door cause I'll be doing the door. If you like the mix of club and hip hop. I highly recomment FLOAT tomorrow night. Its gonna be really good. I can put you on my list there if you like. But as for Disco and NV I have no clue. Just wait til you hear from someone else. Im gonna pm you with my number so you can call just incase for tomorrow or any other venues.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by cutie6190

hey do u know if disco....what kind of music they play and how the vibe is ?? whats the dress code??

thanks

j =)

and i have id to prove im over 21 but im really not its my cousins we look alike are they strict at the door ??

thanks

Depends on the DJ at Discotheque but it is usually House Music. Not sure about how strict they are at the door with age.(Fortunately I am of age). Vibe is kind of B&T...But hey the majority of the people in Manhattan didn't grow up in the city so who the F#@# cares! If you like House then go there you will have a good time, I heard the parties have been pretty good lately.

and does anyone else know how strict they are at the door...

thanks

j =)

the dress code i figured i could get away with jeans and a nice shirt and boots and stuff but im not sure it says casual but neat ..so let me know if you think its ok ...lol

thanks

j =)