Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MA to RS to RR

Originally posted by muzikman

Mark Amatucci to Richie Santan to Richie Rydell... aka.. abyss to metro.. def the best muzik i have heard in jersey ever... big upssss to all three djs.... awsome job.. u guyssss rockkkkkkk

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yo my bad fellas... I was a lil under the weather and couldnt fight it off in time.. Deelite came by and that was the end of the night for me... whats up for tonite?

Oh and Dom, gimme a better review than just "musical heaven" ... I know it was a pretty sickkk night though... for the both of us!

Originally posted by technojesus

yo my bad fellas... I was a lil under the weather and couldnt fight it off in time.. Deelite came by and that was the end of the night for me... whats up for tonite?

Oh and Dom, gimme a better review than just "musical heaven" ... I know it was a pretty sickkk night though... for the both of us!

weakkkkkk.. jk.. there is always a next time.. but for tonight im gonna lay low.. maybe catch a movie then catch some zzzzzzzzz's

Originally posted by roque1

then why dont you guys go from the RS to the RR tonight it the musik is so great. And maybe you could keep it goin to the MA come sunday.

I'll be checking out two thirds of the musical heaven from now till sunday.

werd

sick

lol.. tonight im being good.. maybe i will catch some more MA on sunday