Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i...

dgmodel

Originally posted by sassa

from an illness or from alcohol?

im pretty sure it has something to do with the alcohol however i woke up with the wildest sore throat, and i took two vitamins then all of a sudden bam... just started flowing out like a geiser...

my friends were being fickle about where they wanted to go, so i wound up being mad lazy on my couch... then next thing i knew it was like 12:00am.. so i just went to the local bar... and there were a lot of ppl there (mostly hotties) and got wrecked... then i woke up this morning drove a girl home, and felt like extreme shit then as soon as i got back in been vomitting since...

Originally posted by dgmodel

my friends were being fickle about where they wanted to go, so i wound up being mad lazy on my couch... then next thing i knew it was like 12:00am.. so i just went to the local bar... and there were a lot of ppl there (mostly hotties) and got wrecked... then i woke up this morning drove a girl home, and felt like extreme shit then as soon as i got back in been vomitting since...

Wow, rough nite!

i figured it out... its these g'damn vitamins... today i took one in the morning an bam... explosive vomit... stay away from "one a days" omg...

...yea....mine still from drinking....i don't take vitamins....vitamins are for losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i figured it out... its these g'damn vitamins... today i took one in the morning an bam... explosive vomit... stay away from "one a days" omg...

LoL Never take Vitamins on an empty stomach. Especially when dehydrated from drinkin the night before. :nono:

Oh and I was bartending so u know he got hooked up...you ppl should come by ..good times my friend good times

Originally posted by incredulous

couldn't be that rough if it ended the next day driving a girl home :aright:

and if you take those one a days, you should try to break them up and take halfs(too much shit to be absorbed into your body at once)

eh not to sound like a cocky fuck, however i almost always take a girl home or go to theirs... however in respect to the vitamins if thats the case im pretty much fucked because when i used to take them at night, i would take TWO... lol... im never taking them in the morning again... omg hell no...