Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Confession

joeg

I actually kinda like that justin timberlake song "cry me a river"... I feel like I should get a sassy attitude and suck a C or something... but its kinda good... I mean, don't get me wrong, i'm not downloading it or anything... but i don't change the channel if its on mtv...

on the heterosexual side of things, it IS produced by Timberland... so I guess that makes it straight...

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. :(

:laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

oh, I thought this was gonnabe some sort of "coming out of the closet" thread... :hey:

Why... Do you have something that you yourself want to tell us??? Hummmm :blank:;)

Anyway. Yeah the song makes alot of sense. Do I like the music and everything else. I dont know. But the thought behind it yeah I kinda like it. :D

Yeah, that song is hot! Until I saw the video (which was my first time hearing it as well), I was skeptical, but he's doing his thang. I see he was on the cover of Vibe last issue, I wanna check out that article and see what the man has to say about his music.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

go to bed you flaming homosexual.

:tongue:

edit: i can't find the fucking limp wrist smiley and my fucking computer wants to crash on me... so fuck it... you all lose out because my computer wants to be a sassy little C...

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Originally posted by joeg

edit: i can't find the fucking limp wrist smiley and my fucking computer wants to crash on me... so fuck it... you all lose out because my computer wants to be a sassy little C...

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

this has nothing to do with anything:

allesmoegliche022.gif

Originally posted by joeg

I actually kinda like that justin timberlake song "cry me a river"... I feel like I should get a sassy attitude and suck a C or something... but its kinda good... I mean, don't get me wrong, i'm not downloading it or anything... but i don't change the channel if its on mtv...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1183064

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i like that song, its dope. i actually used to listen to nsync and went to two of their concerts, and theres nothing gay about it. i met like a million super hot and horny teens...needless to say thats alot of t&a

lol yeah... that must be a good place to get some...