Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Tooch R-Bar Tonight

it's gonna be sick. the dance floor is going to be packed. its just gonna get better and better. and you probably will not hear one comerical track from 12-2. especialy being that everything is going to be on cd. you know how underground everything is when it is on cd.

Originally posted by whatevaman

it's gonna be sick. the dance floor is going to be packed. its just gonna get better and better. and you probably will not hear one comerical track from 12-2. especialy being that everything is going to be on cd. you know how underground everything is when it is on cd.

:laugh: :laugh: i just shit myself reading that

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me thinks me is gonna come out friday:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me thinks me is gonna come out friday:D

BG

where would that be to the sickest place in nj metro. i think you should wait for sat for the even new sicker party at this place cherri i keep hearing about.

BG you better represent.

And wakeup I better see you there next week too. I know this isn't the sickest party like the rest of them so I hope you guys can make the most of it.

im definitely goin this fri for sure, just not sure who with yet since all my friends are "retired"

BG you better represent.

And wakeup I better see you there next week too. I know this isn't the sickest party like the rest of them so I hope you guys can make the most of it.

i will being going this fri, 1st time in abyss in over 3 yrs. so ill be sure to find someone to introduce myself to or find barry to inroduce. john holmes if you cant find somene to go with let me know i want to buy u a few shots for the laughs u gave from bashing the promoters to esp joe gio starter dj kit

Originally posted by wakeup

i will being going this fri, 1st time in abyss in over 3 yrs. so ill be sure to find someone to introduce myself to or find barry to inroduce. john holmes if you cant find somene to go with let me know i want to buy u a few shots for the laughs u gave from bashing the promoters to esp joe gio starter dj kit

well if youre going then i def am too.....i havent heard tooch in ages:cool:

BG

i thought tooch knew how to spin records but i guess you would know him best?